Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Middle Tennessee 02-24-07

Add topic

well we all know that fau will be eating without any rice… so what's the starting lineup?

my guess would have to be: Crews, Graham, Simmons, Parmer, Monroe

key stat of the game: obvious one here… 5-11… our road record, and without dre, that stat starts to look a lot more like 0-16, doesn't it?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Middle Tennessee Game Thread (2/24)

I think our record at home is actually worse than yours is on the road. I wouldn't be surprised to see FAU win this game. Our guys never got over the hump to compete in the league this year.

Looking forward more to our ladies' game than I am the guys, but for obvious reasons. I don't think our ladies have ever gone undefeated in a conference season.

To those of you up here for the game, I hope you have a good time at least for everything not happening on the court.
Back to the top

What's your home record man? Our road record is 5-11. It can't be much worse than that, could it?

Back to the top

Alarcon will start in place of Rice…

FAU will win this game…
Back to the top

FAU vs Middle Tennessee 02-24-07

fauowl09 said

What's your home record man? Our road record is 5-11. It can't be much worse than that, could it?

We are 2-6 at home against Sun Belt teams, and 4-0 against non-conference opponents–one including a meager 60-47 win over NAIA affiliate, Cumberland College. I'm not counting the wins against exhibition teams.
Back to the top

We could always be Denver...0-14 on the road this season :D
Back to the top

I hope Rex will be doing this in Lousiana at the SBC tourney….

Back to the top

Or how about this…

Back to the top

this is off topic, but the celebration pics (nice Ghost!) reminded me of the flip side of that occuring…

i never heard back from Angelos on his buyout…i saw Damon Arnette at the Delray Beach target yesterday and asked him what it was, he didnt know…he said he would find out and tell me next Wednesday…….
Back to the top

T-Rex's buyout we're talking about?
Back to the top
Control functions: