Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Womens Final Standings & SBC Match-ups

Add topic

Let's not forget about our Lady Owls.

The seeds for the 2007 Sun Belt Women?s Basketball Championships are as follows:

1. Middle Tennessee
2. Louisiana-Lafayette
3. Western Kentucky
4. Denver
5. UALR
6. Arkansas State
7. Florida International
8. South Alabama
9. North Texas
10. Troy
11. Louisiana-Monroe
12. New Orleans
13. Florida Atlantic

Pairings and Schedule

Wednesday, Feb. 28

First Round at Campus Sites (Higher Seeds Host)

No. 4 Denver vs. No. 13 Florida Atlantic
No. 5 UALR vs. No. 12 New Orleans
No. 6 Arkansas State vs. No. 11 Louisiana-Monroe
No. 7 Florida International vs. No. 10 Troy
No. 8 South Alabama vs. No. 9 North Texas

Good Luck ladies!!

Back to the top

wow… the one team that f**cked up the men's season is who the women play in the opening round… get that for some ironey, heh?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i spelled irony wrong, sorry i am not dumb

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

wow… the one team that f**cked up the men's season is who the women play in the opening round… get that for some ironey, heh?

You're referring to Denver? By the way, I was surprised by how hard your girls played tonight. They played hard.

I was also surprised that our guys played as well as they did. That was by far their best game of the year. We'll see what happens in the Sun Belt tourney. Best of luck until you face us.
Back to the top

RaiderInTheZone said

You're referring to Denver? By the way, I was surprised by how hard your girls played tonight. They played hard.

I was also surprised that our guys played as well as they did. That was by far their best game of the year. We'll see what happens in the Sun Belt tourney. Best of luck until you face us.

The Ladies have played hard all year, just have not been able to do enought for more W's - hopefully this year experience will help them next year.

Congrats on playing a good game, it truely shown how much Rice & Crew means to this team, you guys where able to double team Monroe all night, making him rather effectiveless.
Back to the top

Bytor said

The Ladies have played hard all year, just have not been able to do enought for more W's - hopefully this year experience will help them next year.

Congrats on playing a good game, it truely shown how much Rice & Crew means to this team, you guys where able to double team Monroe all night, making him rather effectiveless.

I had a feeling FAU would struggle without Rice, but it also goes to show you how far the Blue Raiders could go had they not lost their best player in the preseason. Just a few good COMMITTED recruits and we can be pretty good too. Our program has been plagued with quitters and injuries. It's disappointing, but maybe we can surprise some people in the league tournament.
Back to the top
Control functions: