Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Spring Practice

Spring Practice

was watching espn and they were releasing everyone's spring practice dates……….when does our start? anyone know?

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Spring Practice

last wednesday in march... does that sound right?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Spring Practice

i remember hearing that from coach at the signing class press conference.... i could swear it was that date, not sure though if i remembered correctly

Back to the top

Spring Practice

March 28th, for 15 days. Spring is on April 21st. This is according to Scout.com
Back to the top

Spring Practice

could you post that link, please? i can't find spring dates ANYWHERE

Back to the top

Spring Practice

cool...we have one of the recruits already on the team and enrolled, so we will get a chance to see him :)
Back to the top

Spring Practice

who enrolled early
Back to the top

Spring Practice

Back to the top

Spring Practice

WOW. that's a ton of info on the guy.
Back to the top

Spring Practice

Exit39 said

WOW. that's a ton of info on the guy.

Be nice…you didnt post anything :P

Anyway, here is some info on the whole class…he is mentioned…he is fast, TALL, and will compete immediately for time…not that stars matter (because they dont) but he got two stars on scout.com:

"4. Florida Atlantic
The class is heavy on … Running backs. FAU already appeared set at running back, and then Xavier Stinson blew off Pitt to come in and potentially become an immediate power running threat. Alfred Morris, Avionne Rolle, and JUCO transfer Jeff Blanchard are all strong runners providing a huge upgrade in depth and talent. The receiving corps also got some big-time help with big, speedy Darian Williams and 6-3 Lestar Jean.
The player who'll someday be a really big deal … WR Darian Williams
The player you might care about this year … RB Xavier Stinson
What it all means to the real world of college football … It's not like FAU needed a lot of recruits, but out of the blue, several very good prospects kept showing more and more interest, so the coaching staff kept signing more and more players. The offense should be far better over the next few seasons if this class plats half as good as predicted."
Back to the top
Control functions: