Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls snubbed in Sun Belt Conference Awards!

Add topic

ok… i wasn't expecting Coach Walters to get coach of the year, but it would've been nice….

i wasn't expecting deandre rice to win player of the year, but it would've been nice…

i wasn't expecting jeff parmer to win newcomer of the year, but it would've been nice…

BUT….

deandre rice and carlos monroe were left off first team all-conference and put in second team all-conference… that's a disgrace…

i'm sorry, but deandre rice WAS a first team all-conference player

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4100&ATCLID=807951

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

also, if FAU had won its last game, Rex MAY HAVE won coach of the year. The ULL coach got it. They were expected to finish last in the west, we were expected to finish last in the east. They have one more conference victory.

Back to the top

faualum said

also, if FAU had won its last game, Rex MAY HAVE won coach of the year. The ULL coach got it. They were expected to finish last in the west, we were expected to finish last in the east. They have one more conference victory.

With our injuries and "academic" problems, Walters should have won that award hands down. Maybe it is a good thing, too much attention might mean a big contract somewhere else. Deandre would have been first team but missed half the season.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

ULM's coach, Coach Early, won it… not ULL

Back to the top
Control functions: