Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Villanova

Add topic

OMG!

I just got home from having dinner out with my wife. I thought I would check the Villanova score on gametracker. When I got gametracker up, bases were loaded and Martin was already at bat. I saw two pitches. The second was hit for a GRAND SLAM!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs Villanova

Owls win it 12-3. 8-)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs Villanova

Anyone know why Storrey left in the 4th? I hope it's nothing serious

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAU vs Villanova

it didn't look serious… he seeme to be in good spirits walking off the mound, just a little upset, but no signs of pain

he simply didn't look good right out of the box tonight… his breaking ball was not on like it usually is, and he couldn't seem to adjust to the umpire's arbitrary strike zone… good win though

i am a little worried about storey's back-to-back no decisions… BUT i am very satisified with tonight's bullpen work… good job pen!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU vs Villanova

FAU vs Villanova

I wouldn;t be too worried about back to ND for Mickey. Seems like he pitched a great game against Rice and that should definitely be a confident booster. Rice not to long ago won it all. Storrey help them to 2 runs and we had a shot at beating them. If he didn't get hurt and Cooney let him finish out the game last night he probably could have help on for the win

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAU vs Villanova

woah, i just left 620 subs and the guy there told me that mickey story had blown out his elbow. does anyone have an update on his contidion from this weekend? hopefully the sub guy doesn't know anything.
Back to the top
Control functions: