Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Spring 2007 Prospectus

Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

Spring 2007 Prospectus

i printed this bad boy out - in color - for SATURDAY…….

YEE HAW……. ;D

Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

Florida Owl,
I can just imagine this aura around you right now with this excitement for the new season. This could be a very fun season. Hopefully we stay healthy and beat someone that we should not beat :-) Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

apologies if this has already been posted:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/fau/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/07-practice-fb-schedule.pdf

first spring practice TOMORROW at 3:30

how does this work? are they all open to the public for free? or just the Spring Game on 4/21?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

posted twice, exit39 is going to have a cow! ;D

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

I noticed #22 Jason Grant is on the roster. Will he knock off Rusty for the starting gig? Thoughts?
Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

i don't think anyone has seen him play yet. Ted Hutton didn't mention his name in the QB section of his blog today, and he had a Schnelly quote saying that "you'll see a much more confident QB this season" when he was speaking about Rusty. Sounds like its his job to lose this spring.
I'm excited to hear how Jason plays though, I would love to see him taking snaps if he's the best guy out there.

What about Lester Jean vying for a starting spot at WR as a true freshman? That's gonna be fun to watch.
Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

fauowl said

Florida Owl,
I can just imagine this aura around you right now with this excitement for the new season. This could be a very fun season. Hopefully we stay healthy and beat someone that we should not beat :-) Go Owls!!

Heck yeah…having trouble sleeping at night! JUST KIDDING :D

its gonna be a special year…can feel it in my bones…….

like you said, Hopefully we knock somebody off the box!~!
Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

Baller07 said

I noticed #22 Jason Grant is on the roster. Will he knock off Rusty for the starting gig? Thoughts?

Like TeamBeer said, Schnelly basically said that the job is Rusty's to lose - thats pretty hard to go against…

i have heard alot of "talk" and "hype" about Grant - but to agree with the above, no one has really seen him play aside of one poster on this bord who said they saw him in HS…on the other hand, facts dont lie, he was offered by Kentucky and turned it down…the SEC aint no joke - even on the bottom rung…sooooooo, we will all just have to wait and see…

one thing is for sure - we have ALOT of options at QB…its almost rediculous how many…….
Back to the top

Spring 2007 Prospectus

TeamBeer said

i don't think anyone has seen him play yet. Ted Hutton didn't mention his name in the QB section of his blog today, and he had a Schnelly quote saying that "you'll see a much more confident QB this season" when he was speaking about Rusty. Sounds like its his job to lose this spring.
I'm excited to hear how Jason plays though, I would love to see him taking snaps if he's the best guy out there.

What about Lester Jean vying for a starting spot at WR as a true freshman? That's gonna be fun to watch.

i am thinking the two WRs Jean, and Williams will seriously be in the running…no media is commenting on this, but have they ever up until this time…fact is we have no height at all, or even real quickness outside of Simeon…given this, they both offer the deep threat and "go up and get it" option in the corner of the endzone…hard to see it any other way…

if i were a gamblin man, it all on Black 7 that they are in the mix hardcore before seasons end…its only a matter of the learning curve adjusting to the new level of competition, and Howard's complex system…
Back to the top
Control functions: