Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Special Teams

I noticed towards the end of last season that kicker from Tampa Chamberlain (Nick Lomatire I think) wasn't at any of the practices. Did he get hurt or transfer? I remember hearing good things about him when we were recruiting him back in 2005. Just wondering if anyone heard anything about the kid?
Back to the top

Special Teams

Welcome to the board. I do not know his status.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Special Teams

He struggled with grades and has transfered to FAMU.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Special Teams

i knew this kid personally. one time he snuck off the field during one of our morning conditionings thinking he wouldnt be caught but some kids on the team saw him and told coach, he also missed workouts thinking that he could do what he wanted. as for his kicking. i watched him a lot and he was like the last string kicker, i dont know why, maybe pressure, but he couldnt make anything. i dont think we are missing out on anything. we are supposed to have a great punter from St. Thomas and besides Warley Leroy, i know a kid thats gonna walk on that is supposed to really good as well.
Back to the top

Special Teams

What a disappointment he was….came in with great reviews from high school. I guess some kids just aren't cut out for D-1 ball.
Back to the top

Special Teams

Back to the top

Special Teams

I heard the same thing about his work ethics and it was pretty bad. I watched him a couple of times on the field and he never looked like he was in to it at all. I agree with you ghost on both points disappointing and not able to cut D-1. College is a tough level and a lot of kids aren't mentally ready.
Back to the top

Special Teams

hahaha, these comments are funny.

Back to the top

Special Teams

Well, Nick (if it is you), we're waiting and ready to listen. There are two sides to every story.
Back to the top

Special Teams

Special Teams

Is his hair painted on in those myspace photos???

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: