Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UM v FIU REMATCH!

Add topic

From Deadspin.com:

It was inevitable, it was preordained, it was destined and placed here only to make us happy and the world a better place: Looks like Miami and Florida International, who have a bit of history, are set to butt heads, crutches and Hell 2 Da Naw once again, next year. It's October 6. It's the Orange Bowl. Let's do this sh*t.

UM athletic director Paul Dee said early [yesterday] that UM and FIU have decided to play next year's game – scheduled for Oct. 6 in the Orange Bowl. ''We have a game that's scheduled and we're going to play it,'' Dee said. "We have good people, and I think everyone understands what happened can't happen again. The game will be played."
Yes, yes, it can't happen again, right, right, totally, Paul. So, who has the Pay-Per-View rights? Is there any way we can get Lamar Thomas and Mike Tyson to broadcast?
Back to the top

UM v FIU REMATCH!

The only reason is money. I believe they broke their attendance record for that game. I just hope it isn't a blow out again. And they had better not brawl again, boy would that kill both schools reputations.
Back to the top

UM v FIU REMATCH!

UM v FIU REMATCH!

Not a chance in hell that a fight breaks out again with Randy Shannon at the helm. And a if you think 35-7 was something last season, this year will be a massacre.
Back to the top
Control functions: