Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Any Update?

Anyone have an update on the stauts of the temporary football stadium? It's almost April and I'd assume that they'd have to get going on construction soon if this is going to be a reality.
Back to the top

Any Update?

Word from campus rec is its not gonna happen.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Any Update?

Why would they have to get going soon for the 2008/09 season? We're playing this year at Lockhart.
Back to the top

Any Update?

So this means we're playing at Lockhart?
Back to the top

Any Update?

My season ticket forms say our games are at Lockhart this season. There's no reason to rush into getting the temp. stadium ready.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Any Update?

If it's not going to happen, then I am hoping that means the NEW stadium will be sooner than later. BOT meets again in May - anyone have any inside scoop ??
Back to the top

Any Update?

They better not start dragging their feet with the temp stadium, very bad things could happen >.>
Back to the top

Any Update?

In my estimation, it wouldn't take more than a couple of months to get the temp stadium up. Chillax.
Back to the top

Any Update?

Any Update?

IMO, if we can play in Lockhart for two more year and move into our permanent on campus Stadium, that would be the ideal situation. I just don't see it happening this year, thought.

This is a sensitive situation that shouldn't be rushed just to get something done, so if it's doesn't happen till next year, we should be OK, it will give FAU more time to work-out all the details in advance.

Lockhart still provides a intimate feel that will be hard to duplicate with a temp. stadium.

Back to the top

Any Update?

Bytor said

IMO, if we can play in Lockhart for two more year and move into our permanent on campus Stadium, that would be the ideal situation. I just don't see it happening this year, thought.

This is a sensitive situation that shouldn't be rushed just to get something done, so if it's doesn't happen till next year, we should be OK, it will give FAU more time to work-out all the details in advance.

Lockhart still provides a intimate feel that will be hard to duplicate with a temp. stadium.

Im with you…and i think it is more of a possibility than not now…i truley beileve this Lockhart situation will play in our favor…May (next stage of approval) is VERY close…keep it in Prayer! Dont see why we cant bump it up given the NEED for it now…
Back to the top
Control functions: