Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Peter Pantelakos....rugby goon?

In the Ole Miss vs. Florida Atlantic University semi-final match at the South Division II Championships on Saturday, two players from FAU were red carded for punching an Ole Miss player. The report states that Scott Parr tackled the Ole Miss player after play had stopped and then proceeded to punch him several times until FAU teammates pulled him away. At that time Peter Pantelakos proceeded to punch the same player lying on the ground until restrained by the FAU team.

:o :o :o :o
Back to the top

So basically this guy is a piece of crap and he should have gone to either UM or FIU based on his penchant for fighting and his ability to cheap shot opponents.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

What position did he play? i recognize the name...
Back to the top

He was a 225lb OL. He quit the team according to another poster. He would have been a senior on the scout team.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

He was a 225lb OL. He quit the team according to another poster. He would have been a senior on the scout team.

I dont agree with is behavior, but there are two "sides" to every story…i wonder what the other team did (if anything) and what it was if so…
Back to the top

I don't know what was done, but obviously based on the story we have he jumped in on a guy that was already down. That is a real class move. I also checked and he is a criminal justice major. Nice behavior.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I don't know what was done, but obviously based on the story we have he jumped in on a guy that was already down. That is a real class move. I also checked and he is a criminal justice major. Nice behavior.

GO OWLS!!!

Definitley agree with you there…regardless…
Back to the top
Control functions: