Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thoughts on Spring Game #2

Edgecomb was terrific, he is running with attitude & purpose. Floyd showed his speed, we got to see the potential he had last year, but he has definitely step-up his game so far, the extra reps he is getting is showing dividends. And BJ could be fumbling his chances away :(

Rusty continues to improve, which is in correlation to confidence. I mentioned this before and is worth mentioning again, I get a much different feeling of the intensity and confidence of the players in general then the past two years. The players confidence is head over heel then previous years and it is starting to show and has help players step-up their games.

I hear very good things about Lester Jean ( about being the real deal ), very quiet kid, he could push his way to a starting spot opposite Simeon.

And everyone seems to love the new Receivers coach, and I think he has made a big difference already, so this could be a good year for the WR.

The OL took another step back with Jarred Smith being sidelined with a knee injury, I surely hope it is not serious, we need to have some kind of stability on the OL.

Spring is about building depth, so I do hope that the marginal players take advantage of the extra work-out they are getting.

The offense does appear to be doing some good things which is over shadowing what the defense is doing, and with so many players on that side of the ball out, the D unit is still playing tough and making hits.

Back to the top

Still no tight end action...i was Hoping to see some...
Back to the top

Under Schnelley's offensive system the TE usually gets a fair amount of catches, I think we will start to see this develop in good time. I think we will have a very balance offense this year with the potential for big plays, something we have been lacking the past several years and this starts with the play of our FB's & TE's.
Back to the top

dont forget the new WRs too :)
Back to the top

Didn't forget, those bigs plays I was talking about, now those all about the WR making them, with the help of great play from the FB's & TE's. (with the potential for the to make big plays as well)
Back to the top
Control functions: