Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Duston Forston?

Does anyone know what happened to thsi guy...cant seem to get ANY info on him...he was a touted LB transfer from Ole Miss...not on the roster...anybody heard anything credible on him??
Back to the top

Duston Forston?

I have no clue where this guy is, but anyone whose name rhymes is cool in my book.
Back to the top

Duston Forston?

Duston Forston?

I don't think that rhymes.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Duston Forston?

Eh...close enough ;)
Back to the top

Duston Forston?

Here's the skinny…academically ineligible for Spring and trying to get grades up to snuff for fall to be able to play…the guy is GOOD…i did some research and found a couple links to check out…bottom line, he could give us some serious depth at LB…we could play fresh guys all game and seriously impact opponents running games…well, those that will run this year…semms to be alot more spread offense coming…something i think we will need to really develop a nickle package against…im not too big on stars, or the like…what matters to me is who offered…and check out who did offer him - case closed.

http://mississippi.scout.com/2/371305.html

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=376&p=8&c=1&nid=1273886

Back to the top

Duston Forston?

I hope he can stay focused and get his grades up. The team will be unbelievably deep at the LB position.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Duston Forston?

illinoisowl said

I hope he can stay focused and get his grades up. The team will be unbelievably deep at the LB position.

latest word is its probable…pending this semesters finals…
Back to the top

Duston Forston?

Anyone know id this guy is still on the team. He isn't on the current roster. It would be a shame if he didn't make it because of grades. The write up in Scout says he is a good student. He was highly recruited out of highschool and originaly signed with Ole Miss.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Duston Forston?

illinoisowl said

Anyone know id this guy is still on the team. He isn't on the current roster. It would be a shame if he didn't make it because of grades. The write up in Scout says he is a good student. He was highly recruited out of highschool and originaly signed with Ole Miss.

Could be wrong, but I thought he left the team.
Back to the top

Duston Forston?

why?? who did you hear that from?
Back to the top
Control functions: