Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Schnelly's blog

This is cool. Now we can ask all those unanswered questions about the football program from "The Man"

http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/fau-Schnellenberger-blog.html

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

Bout time!! Awesome…….

:)
Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

This is a great thing! How often do you get to question the coach and have it answered? I wonder if he'll really do it or will they have someone else doing it under his name?
Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

walters and cooney answer their blog questions themselves - no reason to believe howie wouldn't

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

Schnelly's blog

he did give a disclaimer or two that he cant tal about recruits…and i think he will be pretty polished…he's great with words, etc…….
Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

Is his name meant to be spelled wrong on the e-mail address they have listed????? ::)
Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

I'm sure there is just a limit on the number of letters you can have in an email address.
Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

Correct...
Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

Anyone check Coach's pulse lately? Not much activity on his blog. I asked a question weeks ago and no response. I assume everyone on this board has done the same with the same result.
Back to the top

Schnelly's blog

fauowl said

Anyone check Coach's pulse lately? Not much activity on his blog. I asked a question weeks ago and no response. I assume everyone on this board has done the same with the same result.

yes sir…….
Back to the top
Control functions: