Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

For 07'- It's Officially Lockhart...

Per Schnelley today at the close of the spring game, we will be at Lockhart and Pro Player this season…….

BUT, the gig is up in Spring 08'…it's getting leveled after spring training…sooooooo, i suppose we will be on the track in 08'…….

i can live with Lockhart one more season, sort of a parting farewell 8-)
Back to the top

Coach did not really make it sound certain in his speech. He said something like "it looks like we will be at Lockhart … "

So, there still is hope for an on campus stadium for '07.

It was nice out there today for FAU's largest-ever on-campus football game. The bleachers were full and just as many people were standing.

I could just see that place with tall bleachers and thousands of enthusiastic fans, with palm trees, and nice campus buildings as a backdrop.

… and, of course, the occasional Gulfstream ear-blaster taking off the the short distance. :)

Back to the top

ok, i just heard the low rumblings of "be in lockart and pro player"…you may be right!

we'll have to wait and see…….

i agree, it did have quite an auro being on campus…it felt "alive" at times…cant wait for the stadium! ;D
Back to the top

two weeks, willie gary is stepping up to the plate… who knows how much, but that's what a little owl told me at the game on saturday.

we'll see what happens from there
Back to the top

What does two weeks mean?
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

two weeks, willie gary is stepping up to the plate… who knows how much, but that's what a little owl told me at the game on saturday.

we'll see what happens from there

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaally?
I hope this means what I think it means.
Back to the top

Maybe FAU's Willie Gary's Stadium. Has a nice ring to it too. That would be very very cool 8-)
Back to the top

2 weeks - is that about time for the May BOT meeting ?!?!?!
Come on W.G. - the Owls need you !!!

It was a great atmosphere watching the game and seeing the campus in the background. Is it always that windy ? May need that covered stadium after all :)
Back to the top

Something is up.

If he donates enough, KUD might be able to get started on the stadium right away instead of waiting for revenue to come in from dorms and retail. That might mean the stadium will be finished pre 2010.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAUFBL said

2 weeks - is that about time for the May BOT meeting ?!?!?!
Come on W.G. - the Owls need you !!!

It was a great atmosphere watching the game and seeing the campus in the background. Is it always that windy ? May need that covered stadium after all :)

Yes, it is usually pretty windy over there. The softball stadium is even worse.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top
Control functions: