Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Beating our Nemesis

The only team we have yet to beat in the Sun-Belt Conference are the Trojans of Troy - The Owls just can't seem to figure how to put the things on :o the feathers keep getting in the way :P

[table][tr][td]
Date
[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]
d]Outcome[/td][/tr][tr][td]10/26/2002[/td][td]Troy[/td][td]Tr
oy, AL
[/td][td]L 21-6[/td][/tr][tr][td]11/06/2004[/td][td]Troy[/td][td]Troy, AL[/td][td]L 24-6[/td][/tr][tr][td]11/05/2005[/td][td]Troy[/td][td]Troy, AL[/td][td]L 28-14[/td][/tr][tr][td]11/11/2006[/td][td]Troy[/td][td]Ft. Lauderdale[/td][td]L 24-17[/td][/tr][/table]

Could this be the year the Owls finally notch a W against the Sun-Belt Champion - Troy.

Back to the top

Beating our Nemesis

That's our last game of the regular season and Troy is coming off a Bye week. Let's have our conference clinched and not allow this to be the do or die game to send us to the N.O.B

Less travel, more in state games, more depth. 2007 will be the Year of the OWL.

Go OWL Nation !!

Back to the top

Beating our Nemesis

And it will only get tougher to beat them with the talent they have coming in...leave it to coaching - we have the edge there...
Back to the top

Beating our Nemesis

With our tough OOC schedule and another year of experience for many players, if we don't have too many injuries I can see us taking it to them. That game will be my bowl game this season regardless of how our record shakes out.
Back to the top

Beating our Nemesis

Beating our Nemesis

Troy is always tough at home, so this could prove to be a big win for us if we get the monkey off our back this year. I do believe that we have closed the gap that uses to exist between the two teams and we should be in good position to prepare for a win.
Back to the top
Control functions: