Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. KU Nov 28.....

Add topic

Back to the top

FAU vs. KU Nov 28.....

Great news! Nice work Rex!
Back to the top

FAU vs. KU Nov 28.....

Thats good news.

I heard Holley is returning to basketball. The last football game is 12/1 vs Troy. Too bad he won't be able to make the game at Lawrence. It would be good experience for him. Sammy Hernandez won't be eligible to play until January.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU vs. KU Nov 28.....

sweet…wonder if it will be televised??

it wont be anything like what happend at UNC, thats for sure…we will be much improved since then - obviously…besides i dont think to highly of the Kansas coach…he's not Roy Williams…
Back to the top

FAU vs. KU Nov 28.....

This is great!! My wife went to KU and is a huge Jayhawk fan. I was able to go to the football game in KS. Unfortunately, bball tickets are very hard to get and expensive. Maybe FAU can get some tickets for our fans. Then Im there!!! I only wish that we one day have the traditions for bball that they have. Its great to be in Lawrence during college bball…….

I agree with Florida owl that it wont be the detruction that happened at UNC but KU is a better team than UNC. I think FAU will be more prepared. As for bill self, he has put together great teams since he's been at KU. The team just blows it every year. They were by far the best Basketball team this year. Not UF who had a really easy tournament bracket.
Back to the top

FAU vs. KU Nov 28.....

FAU vs. KU Nov 28.....

imoe27 said

This is great!! My wife went to KU and is a huge Jayhawk fan. I was able to go to the football game in KS. Unfortunately, bball tickets are very hard to get and expensive. Maybe FAU can get some tickets for our fans. Then Im there!!! I only wish that we one day have the traditions for bball that they have. Its great to be in Lawrence during college bball…….

You better start pressing them for tickets now, maybe even find Coach before the season starts. I tried to get tickets to the UNC game last year and athletics didnt buy any.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

FAU vs. KU Nov 28.....

imoe27 said

I agree with Florida owl that it wont be the detruction that happened at UNC but KU is a better team than UNC. I think FAU will be more prepared. As for bill self, he has put together great teams since he's been at KU. The team just blows it every year. They were by far the best Basketball team this year. Not UF who had a really easy tournament bracket.

ill give th bracket angle to you for sure…it wasnt the same…but then again someone gets hashed over the colas every year and has to work alot harder to make the final four than another team…

on self, i just dont think hes as good a coach…williams proved himself…we will see what happens at KU this year…that will be the deal breaker…because they are not going to put up with that for long there…not a chance…
Back to the top
Control functions: