Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 Recruiting Targets

As of right now, it appears that we only have one offer out and that is to a S out of Tallahassee named Kenny Bryant. We were the first to offer and then he received two more, East Carolina and FIU, and is getting some decent attention from UAB, USF and Marshall. There is no film of him up yet either so I can't speak as to his ability.

Other than that, I do not see any other offers yet or much talk of where we need to add depth.

Anyone want to help fill in the potential target areas?

I also think the staff should start offering players A LOT earlier, especially the S. Florida kids and then start putting pressure on them to committ or lose their spot to an OOS prospect.
Back to the top

2008 Recruiting Targets

I would be extremely surprised if FAU only had one offer out.
Back to the top

2008 Recruiting Targets

Just what I'm getting from the Scout page as I'm a member over there and they are usually pretty good at being on top of stuff.
Back to the top

2008 Recruiting Targets

2008 Recruiting Targets

believe me… there are plenty of targets and offers on schenellenberger's radar… i promise

scout, rivals, etc are never on traget

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

2008 Recruiting Targets

Well Rivals has 3 offers listed, one of which being an Auburn commit. The big schools already have double digit commits. Rivals and Scout are pretty close for the big programs, but thats because the big programs are recruiting hte big time kids. These kids go to all of the camps and are wanted by all the big programs and are interviewed by every recruiting service weekly (or attempted to). The FAU kids are flying more under the radar and therefore the media isn't even sure who to be interviewing. There are definitely a lot of offers out there.

I thoroughly expect this next recruiting class to be even better than last.

Back to the top
Control functions: