Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Admins

Add topic

Is there any way to change this webpage so we could see more than the last 10 posts? Say, the last 30 or 50 posts? Perhaps a drop down menu?

Also, when you DO click on "Last 10 posts", it shows the posts and the text next to "Topic:" is red… which gets lost against the red background. Could you change that text to white or silver so we could read it?

It would really help.
Back to the top

Admins

I'm not admin but are you talking about the search function? Thats the only thing I know of that has an option to list the last 10 posts.

If thats the case, you can change the number of posts to be listed to what ever you like.

On any thread, there are more than 10 posts listed per page. not sure what you are asking about.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Admins

also...is the time off 1 hour that is posted on this webpage or is it just me?
Back to the top

Admins

illinoisowl said

I'm not admin but are you talking about the search function? Thats the only thing I know of that has an option to list the last 10 posts.

If thats the case, you can change the number of posts to be listed to what ever you like.

On any thread, there are more than 10 posts listed per page. not sure what you are asking about.

On the main page, http://fausports.proboards25.com/, that lists the various subforums (FAU Football, FAU News, etc)… you scroll down to the bottom box (Info Center) and under "Forum Statistics" it says, "View the 10 most recent posts of this forum."

It's the first thing I click on. But usually there are more than ten new posts and I may miss them.

But you're right, I could just go under the formal "search" section… this is just much easier.
Back to the top

Admins

Admins

Oh, yeah, forgot about that one.

Thats a question for Bytor.

Back to the top

Admins

fauowl said

also…is the time off 1 hour that is posted on this webpage or is it just me?

You might want to go to your profile and see how it is set for DST.

Back to the top

Admins

illinoisowl said

fauowl said

also…is the time off 1 hour that is posted on this webpage or is it just me?

That did the trick! Thank you.
Back to the top

Admins

fauowl said

illinoisowl said

That did the trick! Thank you.

Like illinoisowl mentioned, each posters must select the Day Light Savings Time (DST) function to "YES" in their profile settings, not something I can override automatically.
Back to the top

Admins

owlcountry said

Also, when you DO click on "Last 10 posts", it shows the posts and the text next to "Topic:" is red… which gets lost against the red background. Could you change that text to white or silver so we could read it?

It would really help.

Try using a new color schemes - in your profile setting it should give you an option for type of "Skins" - Default or New.02. Some posters prefer the New.02 setting, the colors are much easier on the eyes.
Back to the top

Admins

owlcountry said

Is there any way to change this webpage so we could see more than the last 10 posts? Say, the last 30 or 50 posts? Perhaps a drop down menu?

I have increased it to 30, let me know if that works better for you.

Back to the top
Control functions: