Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2007 TV GAMES

Might as well get it started…three games announced today:

http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/062107aaa.html

add future scheduled games as they come please…….

Minnesota - ESPN360
@ULL - CSS
@FIU - CSS
@ North Texas (TBD)
Back to the top

2007 TV GAMES

2007 TV GAMES

The Minnesota game on ESPN360 isn't a TV game, it's a broadband web feed

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

2007 TV GAMES

understand…

they do broadcast 360 sometimes…it just doesnt have its own channel…i am betting it will be picked up as a Plus feed…
Back to the top

2007 TV GAMES

I'm a bit surprised at the 1:00 PM start time for the Minnesota game – that may cause a small adjustment in our travel schedule and a big adjustment in our drinking schedule… still, it's better than the 11AM starts wthe Gophers often get courtesy of the Big 10 and ABC/ESPN.

I'm seeing a ticket price of $30 – do you vary the price by game (as we do), is it different because the game is at Dolphins Stadium, or? I've ordered already & am looking forward to the road trip – no doubt I'll have some questions later to pass along to our board members that are coming down.
Back to the top

2007 TV GAMES

dwginne said

I'm a bit surprised at the 1:00 PM start time for the Minnesota game – that may cause a small adjustment in our travel schedule and a big adjustment in our drinking schedule… still, it's better than the 11AM starts wthe Gophers often get courtesy of the Big 10 and ABC/ESPN.

I'm seeing a ticket price of $30 – do you vary the price by game (as we do), is it different because the game is at Dolphins Stadium, or? I've ordered already & am looking forward to the road trip – no doubt I'll have some questions later to pass along to our board members that are coming down.

yes, yes, and yes :)
Back to the top

2007 TV GAMES

Hopefully we will get an advantage from the environment. Early September in the sweltering Florida son at Joe Robbie is BRUTAL!!! Nowhere to hide from the sun there.
Back to the top

2007 TV GAMES

There you have it! We beat the Gophers on account that their entire team melts in the heat down here!!!
that and the fact that they no longer have "Kool Aid" Maroney playing for them. Has anyone else seen those pics of him? What a tool.
Back to the top

2007 TV GAMES

http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/fau-m-footbl-sched.html

UNT away game was added…TBD on the network…
Back to the top
Control functions: