Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hello, Owl Fans!

I use to work at IBM in Boca Raton and was down there for about 14 years. I know the FAU campus well, a beautiful campus I?ll add.

I hope some of you plan on attending the UK game on September 29. If you need any information on Lexington, feel free to ask.
Back to the top

Hello, Owl Fans!

Welcome to the board. I am hoping to attend the UK game in September. It should be a good one.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Hello, Owl Fans!

If you haven't decided on where to stay, I would suggest either the Radisson or Hyatt both in downtown Lexington. They're actually across the street from each other. Staying at one of these eliminates the need for a car the rest of your stay. Plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance of both and there is a shuttle service from downtown to Commonwealth Stadium.

I?ve included a link about the ?Touchdown Downtown? offering, it?s especially good for visiting fans that aren?t familiar with Lexington.

I wouldn?t be surprised if UK doesn?t have something in store for Coach Schnellenberger. Since he was an All American at UK and has his name on the Ring of Fame in the Stadium, I think Kentucky will probably have some sort of tribute for their returning son.

http://www.downtownlex.com/touchdown_downtown.asp
Back to the top

Hello, Owl Fans!

nds said

If you haven't decided on where to stay, I would suggest either the Radisson or Hyatt both in downtown Lexington. They're actually across the street from each other. Staying at one of these eliminates the need for a car the rest of your stay. Plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance of both and there is a shuttle service from downtown to Commonwealth Stadium.

I?ve included a link about the ?Touchdown Downtown? offering, it?s especially good for visiting fans that aren?t familiar with Lexington.

I wouldn?t be surprised if UK doesn?t have something in store for Coach Schnellenberger. Since he was an All American at UK and has his name on the Ring of Fame in the Stadium, I think Kentucky will probably have some sort of tribute for their returning son.

http://www.downtownlex.com/touchdown_downtown.asp

Welcome to the board!

unfortunately i can not travel to the UK game, but i do HOPE someone picks it up for broadcast - as you said they have a marketing nitch with his having been a great player there…

best wishes on the season…stop in and chat with us from time to time to let us now how UK is progressing, etc towards the date of the game…

you'll definitely get more than an earful from us on FAU…

:)
Back to the top

Hello, Owl Fans!

I meant to add:

Shuttle Stops are located at: Ramsey?s @ the corner of Woodland & High St. ,The Transit Center on Vine St., and in front of The Lexington Center @ Vine & Broadway. For patrons catching the shuttle at Ramsey's please park in the Russell Management Parking Lot - Next to Ramsey's on High St. going toward Downtown.

The Hyatt Regency is adjacent to the Lexington Center and The Radisson is just across the street. Therefore; no need for a car once you're at your hotel.
Back to the top

Hello, Owl Fans!

Hello, Owl Fans!

This is a game I am considering, hoping to have all my road trips planned within the next couple of weeks :D

NDS, thanks for all the info.

Back to the top

Hello, Owl Fans!

I'll check back sometie prior to our game to see if anyone that may be attending the game wants any info on Lexington.

In the meantime, here's some highlights from the Music City Bowl when we played Clemson.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZTPs5-Zxpyg
Back to the top
Control functions: