Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

question

say we go 7-0 in the sunbelt and win two nonconference games. and 9-3.

would we still go to the New Orleans bowl or would we go to a bigger bowl game? I'm not talking about the BCS game that Boise went to but a bigger pay out game?

Back to the top

question

We would to go New Orleans regardless....I think the champ is required to play in that game, no? At least until the SBC turns into a BCS conference...HA HA HA HA.
Back to the top

question

question

The NOLA Bowl is a great experience - much better than what could be had in Detroit, Shreveport and maybe even places like Mobile. There's nothing like partying in the French Quarter with thousands of fellow fans (Who ever thought a previously little heard of SunBelt team would be taking over the streets and bars?), sightseeing and experiencing a game in a magnificent indoor stadium. Hotel rates were great last year, with nice Mariott hotels a block off Bourbon Street (Canal and St. Charles), within walking distance to the Mississippi and Super Dome for $79 and $89 a night. We got the J.W. Marriot for $89. The cushy pillowtop beds alone were worth that.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

SunBelt team hotel, the New Orleans Sheraton, was always abuzz
Back to the top

question

View from our JW Marriott room

Back to the top

question

That must be Daphne. uh oh, yikes, when she finds out you posted her picture on here, watch out!!!

N.O. has always been the favorite super bowl site of players and fans. There's more to do down there then other cities.

Back to the top

question

It has to be one of the better bowl venues in terms of the all around experience. There is plenty to do and see and if you ever do get bored it isn't hard to find a drink.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

question

Exit39 said

would we still go to the New Orleans bowl or would we go to a bigger bowl game? I'm not talking about the BCS game that Boise went to but a bigger pay out game?

i will said the other way and say DEFINITELY…
Back to the top

question

Exit39 said

i will sid ethe other way and say DEFINITELY - unless those teams dont fair well themselves and are not also bowl participants…

now in allreality that would be USF and Kentucky most likely…Minnesota is not out, but you have to bet the upsets would be against those two teams…
Back to the top

question

OMG!!!!!!!!!! i can not believe you posted a picture of me from that horrible rainy day!!!! But you all can be proud of me for represnting FAU in the midst of all those Troy fans.....LOL!!!!

AEA
Back to the top

question

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. BMarkey is in some serious trouble.

At least we know what she looks like now. Nice looking girl!

relax!, I'm married and too old also.

Back to the top
Control functions: