Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sunbelt Football Poll

Hi Owl Nation,

This is the link to a College Football News poll on who will win the Sunbelt Conference. Only five votes for the Owls, but I know all of you will vote and bring it up quickly.

http://www.collegefoot…com/analysis_sunbelt.html
Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

Still, a benchmark win for the program could come on September 15 when the computer sees the Owls has a narrow favorite (-1.12) over Minnesota in Dolphin Stadium.

This is from the article below the poll. ;D

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

Sunbelt Football Poll

6-6 = bowl eligible….lol :)

these polls dont mean anything…they have FIU 0-12 again?!

that AINT HAPPENING…
Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

illinoisowl said

Still, a benchmark win for the program could come on September 15 when the computer sees the Owls has a narrow favorite (-1.12) over Minnesota in Dolphin Stadium.

This is from the article below the poll. ;D

For some reason Minnesota isn't getting any credit this year. They will be better than people think. They return a 1200 yard back and the new coaching staff should make for an improvement over last year.

I think FAU has a better chance against Kentucky or USF.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

FIU might beat ULM and UNT based upon those teams performances last year. They might be a better team, who knows. They won't win an OOC much like us last year. They have a tough one this year.

I'm surprised to see a computer model has us a favorite over a team like Minnesota even though its slight. Can't complain. Someone plugged in some data for both teams and we came out on top.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

connorluper said

Hi Owl Nation,

This is the link to a College Football News poll on who will win the Sunbelt Conference. Only five votes for the Owls, but I know all of you will vote and bring it up quickly.

http://www.collegefoot…com/analysis_sunbelt.html

Just to clarify, this is CollegeFootballPoll.com's website and poll. This is a separate site from CollegeFootballNews.com. It's interesting, though. Middle Tennessee is always underestimated in that poll. We were expected to finish 6th last year and we finished 1st. Now they have us 5th. Yeah, we'll finish higher than that.
Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

We were expected to finish 6th last year and we finished 1st.

I REALLY, REALLY don't want to stir up the mud again with this but I thought Troy finished 1st.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

They did Illi :P
Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

illinoisowl said

We were expected to finish 6th last year and we finished 1st.

I REALLY, REALLY don't want to stir up the mud again with this but I thought Troy finished 1st.

It was a tie for 1st. Both finished with 6-1 marks. Both were awarded 6.5 Bubas Cup points for their placements. It was a tie.
Back to the top

Sunbelt Football Poll

Sorry Raider,

Say what you want along with the lame conference rule, but you were beaten in the game to determine the conference champion and the NO Bowl attendee. A tie is like kissing your sister, but then I have to remember where MTSU is at–Tennessee. You guys like that kind of stuff up there.
Back to the top
Control functions: