Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

Check out the FAU Official Sports site.
Click on "Commit your attendance ……"

http://fausports.cstv.com/

This page looks intense - LOVE IT !!!! :o

It takes you to the ticket page after you fill in the information - it's a nice gimmick.

Wouldn't it be great to pack the stadium ! They should be giving away RED FAU T-Shirts ( per Pepsi sponsorship ) at the first game to be worn at subequent home games for prizes.

Can't wait !!
Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

FAUFBL said

Wouldn't it be great to pack the stadium ! They should be giving away RED FAU T-Shirts ( per Pepsi sponsorship ) at the first game to be worn at subequent home games for prizes.
What I don't get is the over-promotion of red and the under-promotion of blue. Don't we want both at the game?
Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

Red stands outs.
Blue is harder to see and doesn't make that much of an impact - especially in the stands and on TV :)

Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

Red does stand-out more, much like white does especially when everyone wears the same color.

How would the Football team look in red 8-)
Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

They need to add a status category on the form: FAU Fan.

Not everyone is a student or employee or alumnus. I am. But my wife will also be there (and at every game), but she is does not fit in any category. She is an FAU Fan…maybe one of the most important categories of all. The category FAU should be targeting. It is easy to promote the games to alums, students and employees. They need to reach the every day fan! Go Owls!!!
Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

They should have this on the www.fau.edu page. That would really get the word out about the game. Having this on the sports page is nice, but you'd have to be seeking out the athletics page to see this. On the main FAU page, you'd hit just about every student and faculty member. Not sure if they could do that, but at least have an add on the main page or a pop up window.
Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

Fauowl

I must agree. Target the sport being played at the time, and get out and market FAU Sports to all the surrounding communities. After all don't we want all their little children, (ha ha) future students - lol !!

Seriously they need to step it up on the public awareness, as well as keeping a current upcoming calendar of events (lighted bill board type maybe, for all to see somewhere just off the main street on campus).

This is our breakout year everybody. Let's ride it all the way back from one Dome (New Orleans), as the Sun Belt Conference Champs to our new Digs (hopefully at least a hole in the ground), OUR DOME !!!

If they (Schnelly & co) can make it happen, we (BOT) had better make it happen too!
Get a brain cell guys ! Make it happen and everybody you wished for will come. Then you can all pat yourselves on the backs and call yourselves hero's OK.

Please join us at the Season/Home Opener, and please, please bring a Red Plastic Shovel with you so we can waive them high in the air to show our support for our Football Program, as well as our disgust for the BOT's delays and broken promises. The Red Shovel Movement is own per the Blogs. I think it is a great bandwagon to jump on !!! See you with my Red Shovel in hand !!!!!!
Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

FAUFBL said

Red stands outs.
Blue is harder to see and doesn't make that much of an impact - especially in the stands and on TV :)

I don't follow you. So when UF fans are on TV, all you focus on are the orange-shirt people? They have a sea of orange and blue…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bhgs_crowd.jpg
Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

I love the Red shovel idea. I will bring mine - in any color I can find :)
Back to the top

MTSU Attendance Meter !!

The Red Shovel idea is a good one, but i'm not sure if security will let people come into Lockhart with something that could potentially be used as a weapon. Plus, it would need to be something that a lot of people could get, or something that can be given away to people coming into the stadium. I can't see a lot of people going out and buying a shovel just to bring it to the game. Plus, it wouldn't really have much of an impact if only 10-20 people bring a shovel. Perhaps organizing a petition at the games, or making a huge "HEY B.O.T.! We Want an On-Campus Stadium!" banner that people could sign and then send it to the head of the board. That would be something that could be made very cheaply and a lot of people could participate in. Having a couple thousand(hopefully a lot more than a couple thousand) signatures on something like that would make an impact.
Back to the top
Control functions: