Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Countdown to Kick-off

For those of you who requested a countdown clock to kick-off on Sept. 1, 2007 - I have added one to the www.fauowlsnest.com web-site.

I will try to add to this message board, could be a bit more dificult, but I will try.
Back to the top

Countdown to Kick-off

Hey I just read one of Ted's blogs in the Sun-Sentinel, titled "Digging In". I think everybody should check it out. Looks like it's going to get some badly needed media coverage. Could be a big help for us. Sounds like they could use all our support. Everybody needs to pipe in on this one. Spread the word. Read the blog and it's replies. Very encouraging !!
Back to the top

Countdown to Kick-off

I read it earlier, I agree with tampas1owl, Ted's on this one big time and he's given the program the booster now we all need to take it from here. :D
Back to the top

Countdown to Kick-off

Everybody they need some donations, to get this off the ground soaring (forget the running part). Me and mine are going to contribute, and will be as vocal as we can. Every little bit will help. Spread the word, to everyone. Bring a friend to the game, let's sell it out. Let's step up and show them how it's done. Check out the blog and all it's posts, Lot's of great ideas.
Back to the top

Countdown to Kick-off

Countdown to Kick-off

Aye,

While I cannot contribute Financailly, I will donate my time to handing out the shovels, wether it be in the gate or in front of it. I am unsure how we can do this logisitcally. My thought would be it would have to be outside in the parking lot, but I dont know if that would be restricted as well.

Thanks to everyone who has or will be contributing to this. As I said this morning on the blog, this is probably the BIGGEST chance we have to make an statement.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: