Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Pre-Season 2007-08

I am going to try something a little different this upcoming season and post my usual summaries, pre-game toughts, etc… on the www.fauowlsnest.com web-site instead of here. As some of you might have notice, all of the quicks links (more to be added later) are available on the site as well - the hopes are to free-up the message board and keeping as clean and true to the intent of the community for what it was intend for, while making it easier to access the information links some of you already use.

And the web-site helps provide a better web address to access the message board, then the proboard25 link.

Links to the Pre-Season Blog entry for the 2007-087 season

Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Bytor

Back to the top

Pre-Season 2007-08

It's exciting to see the new site come together! It would be great if it could be updated on a regular basis. One idea for additional content could be a weekly summary (with links) of some of the most interesting discussions on this forum. I would also create a corresponding thread for comments for each post on the blog and link to it as well.
Back to the top

Pre-Season 2007-08

Pre-Season 2007-08

Lm77, I like the ideas, right now the site is being build on the fly and I am hoping to add to it every few days - right now I am using the message board as a place to make those comments on the blogs till I can fully intergrate it into the site and still not take anything away from the message board.

Back to the top
Control functions: