Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Red Shovel - Last Pledge Call Before Meeting...

Please, if you are entertaining funding towards this please, committ, and let Bytor, or D-Owl know immediately…but only SERIOUS committments please…with all due respect, we need follow up - no talk…again, i mean this respectfully…

We need a confirmed, hard count by Wednesday Night - 9:00PM

This is 48 Hours from now…Numbers will be reported to the Administration Thursday AM…and we have a timeline to work under here…

Bytor will be releasing a tid bit from the planned presentation - it is not only about the 11" Red Plastic Game Day Shovel…

More good stuff to come - promise…….stay tuned…
Back to the top

This movement has been moving at lighting speed and just would like to say that nothing will be done without all proper channels having been put in place first. I cannot discuss many of the details just yet, and like Florida_Olw mentioned already the movement has pass beyond just the Red Shovel and should prove to be something that all involve will greatly benefit from and yes it includes Fans.

This is an unofficial statement that will be presented in the meeting on Thrusday, I feel that it is important to post the statement here at this time to help bring a better sense of how the movement will be presented at the meeting on Thursday.

The pledges that are now being taken will help to strenghten the vioce that we will be bringing into the meeting on Thursday. There are things that cannot be disclose till after the meeting and everything has been ironed out.

So here is the statement that will be presented:

?The Red Shovel?

The Shovel has long been held as a symbol of progress in the development of a foundation. Recently, FAU began the process of establishing a permanent football facility to call home on the
Boca Raton Campus. In addition, FAU Arena has begun a $10M renovation project to conclude in the Fall of 2007. This Red Shovel represents commitment and support towards that initial
process, current development efforts, the desire to see them all through, and the establishment of a long term symbol of success in competition:

Support for a permanent On Campus Football Stadium as soon as possible!
Support for all FAU Sports, Coaches, and Student Athletes!
Embrace a new symbol of Tradition for all of FAU?s Fighting Owls - ?Bury The
Competition?!

I have modified the colors a bit, I use a different skins then most and didn't realize the red is just awfull with the default skin.

Back to the top

This is only part of it and will have to wait to release any further details.

Thanks for everyones support!!

Back to the top

OK everybody jump on board ! Lets get behind The Red Shovel !

Send D-Owl an e-mail @ [email protected] - he needs some you, we need big numbers to show them at the meeting tomorrow. This is for all of us, but more so for the Team and Teams yet to come together.

Think ahead, think big

Go Owls !

Back to the top

D- Owl has my committment.

How many more can we count on to help our dreams come true ?

Please all - Commit to the Red Shovel movement and email D- Owl !!

Back to the top
Control functions: