Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Practice Updates

Simeon is gone. :-/

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/fau/blog/

Those who can get to practice, please give us reports.

Back to the top

Practice Updates

Ugh, I am so sick of these guys letting us fans and their teammates down by not paying attention to academics.

Simeon: you sir, have officially ruined the start of my birthday this morning. Idiot.

I love how Ted rips Simeon's height and then raves about Holley, who might be 5-8 if he had platform shoes on!
Back to the top

Practice Updates

Practice Updates

GhostOfBuchanan said

Ugh, I am so sick of these guys letting us fans and their teammates down by not paying attention to academics.

Simeon: you sir, have officially ruined the start of my birthday this morning. Idiot.

I love how Ted rips Simeon's height and then raves about Holley, who might be 5-8 if he had platform shoes on!

But how do you really feel?
Back to the top

Practice Updates

Simeon

I hope you read this. Put it all behind you, focus on what you have to do to be back in there come spring, you can do it. Yes everybody is disappointed and venting. You and only you can turn this around, get back in class and stay in the weight room. Help us on the sidelines as we support your/our team. Do not give up !! EVER !!!
Back to the top

Practice Updates

tampas1owl said

Simeon

I hope you read this. Put it all behind you, focus on what you have to do to be back in there come spring, you can do it. Yes everybody is disappointed and venting. You and only you can turn this around, get back in class and stay in the weight room. Help us on the sidelines as we support your/our team. Do not give up !! EVER !!!

Successful people do…what unsuccessful people don't want to do.
Back to the top

Practice Updates

Now I've calmed down, I realize that maybe I was a little harsh on FS. If he can't make the grades, then so be it. We shall move on without his three catches a game.

I don't really blame FS too much for that stat, either. Oh, how I long for a qb who can find their #1 receiver on a consistent basis….will Uncle Rusty be my hero this year?
Back to the top

Practice Updates

We lost another receiver at pratice today, #17 WR Chad Wilkes, hamstring :P Not serious, probably will miss the Home Opener.
This could be a big loss considering Simeon absence and could give new comer Jean a change to step-up.

Clayton looked horrible and is opening the door for VanCamp to move in the #2 spot.

Rusty is looking like a #1 QB and has improved his throwing motion and can sling it in there.

Got to see a little bit of Jr transfer RB Blanchard, good size, hard to really report much just from the little bit I saw.

Did not get to see Ward in action, maybe at Wed Scimmage.

You do get a differengt feel at practice then last year at this time,
should be interesting how things heat-up once the pads are on.

Rose, looks poise to be a factor at FB and a strange move moving Edgecomb to FB ??? then again I am still confused with the move of Muse to OL. The move will create chances for BJ & Floyd at RB, plus could give us some different looks in the back filed and more chances for the FB to contribute a bit more.

Thats it for now. I am sure both Ted & Marcus will give their break-down of practice.
Back to the top

Practice Updates

Sunday practice report from Ted. Emotions are high again today

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/fau/blog/
Back to the top

Practice Updates

I'm really enjoying his reports this year…I'm glad he feels like they are worth his time!
Back to the top

Practice Updates

TeamBeer said

I'm really enjoying his reports this year…I'm glad he feels like they are worth his time!

I agree. I like the details including pics.
Back to the top
Control functions: