Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Xavier Stinson

Marcus Nelson first reorted that Xavier Stinson was a no show for Pre-Season due to injury, the latest, he had left the team.

>:( :'(
Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

That stinks. He originally turned down offers from major programs to come to FAU. Did he have second thoughts?

For the past 3 or 4 years, our top RB recruit didn't show up. This time it wasn't academics.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

bytor said

Where is this news coming from? If that is the case, that is horrible news. Wasn't he the highest rated player in his class?
Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

where did u read that?

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

faudiehard said

Bytor said

the latest, he had left the team.

Where is this news coming from? If that is the case, that is horrible news. Wasn't he the highest rated player in his class?

Yeah, he was/is. I don't understand why he would leave… it's not like he can play at any other school (because of his injury)
Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

Unless he transfers to a lower division which would include jc, he would have to sit out a year anyway.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

The way I see it, unless you prove yourself on the field then any and all expectaions are just that, unfuflled potential.

If he gives up that easy, then we are better off with-out him.

Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

Xavier Stinson

Pehaps he wants to concentrate on Track.
Something FAU cannot give him unfortunately.
Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

link?
Back to the top

Xavier Stinson

The only thing I heard was he is going to report in January, nothing about him not coming at all. He was at the practice on Friday watching so not sure why he would come out if he was leaving
Back to the top
Control functions: