Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Blue Shovel update

Add topic

Spoke to Terry M. today at FAU on the phone. I called to see if he received my check because it hasn't been cashed. He said he had a pile of them and things were progressing. He also said that season ticket buyers would get a commerative shovel for the ground breaking of the stadium.
He also mentioned the season tickets sales were about the same as previous years. But with games at home vs. USF and Minn it should pick up.
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

Blue Shovel update

Are these things really only going to be 12"?

If so, that's weak.
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

Hey Ghost, just how big should they be ? Can you assure anybody that you have enough pull to get them into Lockhart ? You are more than welcome to provide a little support for the team, have you donated anything to the shovel movement yet ? Money, time, effort ? You seem to be quick with the criticism, but ever so slow with support, or any ideas. You must still be having a bad Birthday, like with Simeon, remember ! A voice with only criticism should only be heard if that person does something other than give lip service, other wise keep it to your self OK ! If you can find a bigger shovel please let D-Owl know, as everybody has been looking and calling, how about your efforts ? What have you found, what can you contribute to this ? You apparently have no doubt in your mind about your abilities, I would love to see what you can do for us. Thanks for being so positive and supportive, nice team effort Ghost.
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

tampas1owl said

Hey Ghost, just how big should they be ? Can you assure anybody that you have enough pull to get them into Lockhart ? You are more than welcome to provide a little support for the team, have you donated anything to the shovel movement yet ? Money, time, effort ? You seem to be quick with the criticism, but ever so slow with support, or any ideas. You must still be having a bad Birthday, like with Simeon, remember ! A voice with only criticism should only be heard if that person does something other than give lip service, other wise keep it to your self OK ! If you can find a bigger shovel please let D-Owl know, as everybody has been looking and calling, how about your efforts ? What have you found, what can you contribute to this ? You apparently have no doubt in your mind about your abilities, I would love to see what you can do for us. Thanks for being so positive and supportive, nice team effort Ghost.

WOW…but I do agree. I know you are a pretty sarcastic guy Ghost, but some of these guys have been working very hard on this and your off the cuff comments don't help. If you don't have something constructive on this subject maybe you should just lay off. IMO.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

FAU tuba where did you find that SHOVEL ? I must know immediately, just could be a major find ? Please get this message to FAU tuba ASAP !! Have never been more serious, about a request, FAU TUBA I need to hear from you ASAP !!!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

BYTOR we need FAU tuba's shovel info all info. Who is it made by ? Any additional info, local store/vendor. Check your e-mail, and your phone messages !!

Thanks
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

FAUtuba said

Hey guys! I thought that pic might spark some interest. That shove was something I made last week. Its a small utility shovel (18" Bronco $8.95 @ The Home Depot), red spray paint, and some blue electrical tape. It cost less then $18 to make the one.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

Thanks for the quick response. I like it, it's metal and won't be allowed in the stadium I fear. But for Tailgating, WOW !!!!!
Back to the top

Blue Shovel update

Right on! That looks great. Are you bringing it to tailgates?
Back to the top
Control functions: