Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Season Tickets Arrived!

I just received my tickets, I am assuming that the FL tickets are coming separately since I did not get mine. Did anyone else?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

I received mine as well…However, as usual there was a mistake. They sent me only 1 season ticket. So if you want to say hello, look for a the guy all decked out in FAU apparel cheering with a blue shovel in his hand sitting by himself…That will be me :'(
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

Got them today as well but I didn't order the FL game so perhaps you will get them separately. Got to give you props for headin' up to the swamp for the game. I found out I could take the "Gator"bus up for $40 round trip so I may have to scalp for the game. Somehow I feel tix will be available. ;D
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

Season Tickets Arrived!

I also did not get my tickets to the Gator game or my media guide.
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

SigEp77 said

I also did not get my tickets to the Gator game or my media guide.

Are we supposed to get a media guide with season tickets?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

I wouldn't expect your UF tickets until sometime in October. The visiting team sends the tickets to FAU, basically whenever they get around to it. Some schools are quicker than others. I think it was UCF a couple years back that didn't send FAU the tickets until a week before the game.
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

Does anyone know if we are supposed to get a media guide with season tickets, I can'y remember if we did the last few years.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

dusky256fc said

Does anyone know if we are supposed to get a media guide with season tickets, I can'y remember if we did the last few years.

Only if you ordered one. They do not come gratis with the tickets but it is an option to buy each year.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

You have to order the media guide.

I just spoke to someone in the ticket office. The tickets for the UF game will be mailed out in early November. If you ordered a guide and did not receive one, they will either mail it to you or have it at will-call at Lockhart for you to pick up.
Back to the top
Control functions: