Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU women vs. MT women

A guy started a thread on the MT board, and I've included one FAU beauty– Hillary Goff of the Miami Dolphins.

Here is the thread:

http://forums.scout.co…397#s=349&f=2388&t=888131

Feel free to add more. All in good fun.

See ya'll in Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday !
Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

lol............alright, but i mean the amount of beautiful women that came from our school is enormous, so much we make the top 10 most beautiful women on campus in the nation every year with playboy............sorry, i think we clearly win that battle..................UCF also makes that list too every year........

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

jvowl said

lol…………alright, but i mean the amount of beautiful women that came from our school is enormous, so much we make the top 10 most beautiful women on campus in the nation every year with playboy…………sorry, i think we clearly win that battle………………UCF also makes that list too every year……..

You might be correct, but I see no pictures in the above mentioned thread. Judging by the pictures, MT has it won, hands down.
Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

Don't forget the "almost governor of California" Mary Carey. Not my type of girl, but to each their own I guess.

I'm not going to post a photo here, but I'm pretty sure you can find one of her online. ;)
Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

How many FAU women were included in that montage? One?

How can you say MTSU women are better looking when you only included one FAU women and about 10 or more MTSU?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

I don't want to post them, but some of you younger guys could check out any of the dance team shots in our football and basketball pages and find many possibilities.

Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

FAU women vs. MT women

KAjunRaider said

A guy started a thread on the MT board, and I've included one FAU beauty– Hillary Goff of the Miami Dolphins.

Here is the thread:

http://forums.scout.co…397#s=349&f=2388&t=888131

Feel free to add more. All in good fun.

See ya'll in Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday !

This is a boring subject.

ALL of our girls look like that. I don't think Boca even allows ugly people to visit here.
Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

illinoisowl said

How many FAU women were included in that montage? One?

How can you say MTSU women are better looking when you only included one FAU women and about 10 or more MTSU?

The point of the thread is for the fans of each team to post pics of their ladies. Since it's only been MT folks posting there are only pics of MT women.
Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

I did a little searching on-line and found some Tennessee women :

MTSU 1965 homecoming queen at an alumni reunion.

MTSU 2004 Valedictorian

Just more MTSU coeds

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU women vs. MT women

faualum said

I did a little searching on-line and found some Tennessee women :

MTSU 1965 homecoming queen just after being crowned

MTSU 2004 Valedictorian

Just more MTSU coeds

Da one at the bottom, shole is purdy.
Back to the top
Control functions: