Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Attendance??

How many people do you think will attend the game Saturday?
Back to the top

Attendance??

My guess is 15,000-17,000. It won't be a full house, but it will be a good crowd for FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Attendance??

No way we get 17,000 for MTSU, for South FLorida maybe. Going by our history, I'm guessing around 10,000.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Attendance??

7,500 people in seats, announced will be about 13,000
Back to the top

Attendance??

Not much faith in the ability to draw fans this year.

I think the since it is a conference game and since the university is making a concerted effort to draw attention to the program, the first game will have a good turnout.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Attendance??

Not sure how accurate this is, but I was told that they have about 17,000 tickets sold for the MTSU game. They confirmed that was not for season ticket sales, if it was, we would be locked in with the NCAA attendance requirements. Maybe with a Huge win vs MTSU and the shovel movement we can turn the season ticket sales into a number close to that.

So Lets Go OWLSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!
Back to the top

Attendance??

Attendance??

The MTSU game will be my very first FAU Owls game, & many more to follow. I'm trying to get a sense for the games regarding attendance. Is there a possibilty for a sellout for this game or any others, played at Lockhart? What's the average attendance like for most games? Now that we are a new FAU Football Family, we will try to make all the games coming from Jacksonville.

Go Owls!!! Hootie-Hoo!!!!!!
Back to the top

Attendance??

cjdub21 said

The MTSU game will be my very first FAU Owls game, & many more to follow. I'm trying to get a sense for the games regarding attendance. Is there a possibilty for a sellout for this game or any others, played at Lockhart? What's the average attendance like for most games? Now that we are a new FAU Football Family, we will try to make all the games coming from Jacksonville.

Go Owls!!! Hootie-Hoo!!!!!!

Don't worry about sellouts. Most games end up with less than 10,000 fans in the stands. FAU averaged 9182 per game last year according to official NCAA statistics. That is the lowest average in the country. Hopefully opening with a conference game against MTSU followed by some good home games against Minnesota and USF will help to boost the average this year.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Attendance??

I would be very surprised to see 17K for the opener - 10-12K would be a more realistic number.
Back to the top

Attendance??

I believe we will hit around 15K for this game but USF I think will be close to a full house.
Back to the top
Control functions: