Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

Back to the top

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

That's funny, i just watched it…….
Back to the top

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

I couldn't make-it down, something called work has been keeping from practice as of late :(

So how was the scrimmage?
Back to the top

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

good, not alot fo hitting though…i heard they forgot to call the refs to cancel, so when they showed up they just went with it…

turned out to be for the better…
Back to the top

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

Have season ticket sells improved? Also, what kind of attendance is expected (and seen) at FAU games? Good luck against the Blue Raiders. We (UofL) get them at home after you guys play them. Those guys have a tough, tough schedule this year. It looks like Stockstill has a little bit of Schnellenberger's philosophy when it comes to the OOC schedule.
Back to the top

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

Check out the attendance thread. Someone said that ticket sales for the MTSU game are at 17,000 not including season tickets. Hopefully we get that many at the game.

Good luck in week one.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

villun said

Have season ticket sells improved? Also, what kind of attendance is expected (and seen) at FAU games? Good luck against the Blue Raiders. We (UofL) get them at home after you guys play them. Those guys have a tough, tough schedule this year. It looks like Stockstill has a little bit of Schnellenberger's philosophy when it comes to the OOC schedule.

Yes, mostly because you had to be a season ticket holder in order to purchase game day tickets for the UF game, how this will reflect in keeping these new season ticket holders as fans & how it related to them actually showing-up for the current 2007 home game remain to be seen. I'm sure a good portion will come to the game, especiallt the Home Opener.

We have been averaging just under 10K, but it has been steadly increasing every year. The USF game should be a really good drawing game us.
Back to the top

Wed. Scrimmage Canceled

owlfan1 said

Check out the attendance thread. Someone said that ticket sales for the MTSU game are at 17,000 not including season tickets. Hopefully we get that many at the game.

Good luck in week one.

GO OWLS!!!

what's the source of this information?? i highly doubt that…

5k - 7k maybe pregame…not counting season tickets…
Back to the top
Control functions: