Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Oh man...

Add topic

Question from Jose
I know you may not have the new season schedule ready yet but do you know when the first home game is? I want to mark my calendar…

Response from Head Coach Rex Walters
Jose,
Our first home game will be on [glow=red,2,300]Dec. 1st[/glow]vs. McNeese State! Definitely mark your calendar and also be on the lookout for more upcoming events to tip off the season. I look forward to seeing you in the new burrow.

Go Owls!

Coach Walters

Oof… that's the same day as the big (and last) football game against Troy… :/
Back to the top

Oh man...

Hopefully, its at a time we can pull a double duty - looks like a long day - much like the USF game on Oct 6, panthers home opnener.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Oh man...

Oh man...

Well the Troy game is at 2pm. Any time after 5pm should be fine for the Bball game. Hopefully they'll have a Football watch party before the basketball game…I think i'll suggest that on the Walters blog.
Back to the top

Oh man...

troy game is, unfortunately, not televised and there is a SLIM-TO-NONE chance it will be added as a televised game… SO therefore, a tailgate for the basketball game in front of the brand new burrow with the football game on the radio?? haha

very slim chance the basketball game will be in the afternoon, overlapping the football game

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Oh man...

The FAU-Troy game is on CSS TV …

12/1/07 SAT 2:00 PM ET
FLORIDA ATLANTIC TROY

Full schedule:
http://www.csssports.com/college_football.cfm
Back to the top

Oh man...

fauowl09 said

troy game is, unfortunately, not televised and there is a SLIM-TO-NONE chance it will be added as a televised game… SO therefore, a tailgate for the basketball game in front of the brand new burrow with the football game on the radio?? haha

very slim chance the basketball game will be in the afternoon, overlapping the football game

respectfully disagree with this assesment…

all we have to do is WIN early on and every game we play will be televised…

it's not that big of a deal for a sponsor to foot 18k to televise a game…and with wins they come out of the woodwork to do that…
Back to the top
Control functions: