Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Season Tickets Arrived!

I just received my tickets, I am assuming that the FL tickets are coming separately since I did not get mine. Did anyone else?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

I received mine as well…However, as usual there was a mistake. They sent me only 1 season ticket. So if you want to say hello, look for a the guy all decked out in FAU apparel cheering with a blue shovel in his hand sitting by himself…That will be me :'(
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

Got them today as well but I didn't order the FL game so perhaps you will get them separately. Got to give you props for headin' up to the swamp for the game. I found out I could take the "Gator"bus up for $40 round trip so I may have to scalp for the game. Somehow I feel tix will be available. ;D
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

I also did not get my tickets to the Gator game or my media guide.
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

SigEp77 said

I also did not get my tickets to the Gator game or my media guide.

Are we supposed to get a media guide with season tickets?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

I wouldn't expect your UF tickets until sometime in October. The visiting team sends the tickets to FAU, basically whenever they get around to it. Some schools are quicker than others. I think it was UCF a couple years back that didn't send FAU the tickets until a week before the game.
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

Does anyone know if we are supposed to get a media guide with season tickets, I can'y remember if we did the last few years.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

Season Tickets Arrived!

dusky256fc said

Does anyone know if we are supposed to get a media guide with season tickets, I can'y remember if we did the last few years.

Only if you ordered one. They do not come gratis with the tickets but it is an option to buy each year.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Season Tickets Arrived!

You have to order the media guide.

I just spoke to someone in the ticket office. The tickets for the UF game will be mailed out in early November. If you ordered a guide and did not receive one, they will either mail it to you or have it at will-call at Lockhart for you to pick up.
Back to the top
Control functions: