Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF tickets

Anyone know what section the FAU tickets are in? I'd call to ask, but would just get a voicemail ;)
Back to the top

UF tickets

GhostOfBuchanan said

Anyone know what section the FAU tickets are in? I'd call to ask, but would just get a voicemail ;)

yeah, stall number three in the men's restroom…

JUST KIDDING…i heard they were in the endzone by the band…nto sure what "section" though…
Back to the top

UF tickets

UF tickets

I'm not sure the the exact section number, but the opposing team section in "The Swamp" is normally lower bowl sidelines next to the band.
Back to the top

UF tickets

mh2os said

I'm not sure the the exact section number, but the opposing team section in "The Swamp" is normally lower bowl sidelines next to the band.

That's where they should be, Northeast corner of th lower level. Watch out for falling urine.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

UF tickets

I got a pair of tickets in row 5, Section C for $40 each. Figured it was a deal I couldn't pass up.

Oh, and by the way, all kids need their own ticket, regardless of age.
Back to the top

UF tickets

CanadianOwl said

That's where they should be, Northeast corner of th lower level. Watch out for falling urine.

Dude, that's not even a joke. Some Gator fans are NASTY at home (mostly the "ignent" rednecks and the chicks are no exception). They don't show mercy no matter how far ahead they are. Just try to make friends with some of the more intelligent fans near you before the game starts and walk out with them after the game. ;D
Back to the top

UF tickets

owlcoholic said

CanadianOwl said

That's where they should be, Northeast corner of the lower level. Watch out for falling urine.

Dude, that's not even a joke. Some Gator fans are NASTY at home (mostly the "ignent" rednecks and the chicks are no exception). They don't show mercy no matter how far ahead they are. Just try to make friends with some of the more intelligent fans near you before the game starts and walk out with them after the game. ;D

I wouldn't worry about anything… as long as you're not wearing the wrong colour orange, you'll be OK.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

UF tickets

I'll be there next weekend and let you all know how visiting fans are treated. I expect some problems. At FSU last year, it got testy at times.

The visitors will be in the extreme foregound of this picture, and in the section below it (where bands are placed).

The Troy seats are in sections 43 and 44.

Back to the top

UF tickets

BMarkey said

And to think that the Swamp first held 21,769…

FSU's started out as 15,000…

Don't know if our program will ever grow big enough to need 90k seats but it's a cool thought nonetheless.
Back to the top

UF tickets

Owlcountry, It will grow as the population continues to grow.
With more kids growing up in Florida and have more choices for college the population of the newer universities will grow. Also, Dad may have gone to FSU and Mom to Miami but the kids d are going to FAU or FIU etc. Then you have a shift in student populations.

It takes time and it helps advance it with new programs, new schools, and athletics. Something the BOT doesn't seem to understand but for the most part students and alumni would love to pull out there flags and paraphernalia to represent there school and what better way then at an Athletic event. To show pride in the school they attend or graduated from.

Back to the top
Control functions: