Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tailgatin'

Below is the tailgating policy for FAU.

http://www.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/fau/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/07_stadium_policy

Just wondering how it compares to tailgating policies at other schools… thoughts?
Back to the top

Tailgatin'

Well our tailgating policy is to eat and drink as much as possible before each game.

Saturday's menu is a work in progress, but will include the standard burgers and hot dogs, maybe come chicken, some shrimp kabobs and plenty of adult beverages. Of course our crew is sponsored again this season by Red Stripe… Hooooray Owls!!

And I can't forget the newest member of our tailgating crew this season, DirecTV. That's right, no more rabbit ears for us (unless someone parks in front of my dish or the weather doesn't cooperate).

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Tailgatin'

CanadianOwl said

And I can't forget the newest member of our tailgating crew this season, DirecTV. That's right, no more rabbit ears for us (unless someone parks in front of my dish or the weather doesn't cooperate).

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

I'll be looking for the flag and setting up right next door now that I know you have direct TV.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Tailgatin'

Tailgatin'

We're going with some brats, smoked sausage, bbq chicken and flank steak but first and foremost, after setting up and getting the grill going, I'm gonna knock back a brew for OG!
Back to the top
Control functions: