Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alumn's at the game

From the Post:

He (Faulk) currently is enrolled at FAU and plans to graduate in the spring with a degree in social science. Joining Faulk on the sideline were fellow alumni Casey McGahee, Antes Perkins, Josh Jenkins, Aaron Sanchez and Mark Myers.

Rest of the Article

Back to the top

Alumn's at the game

Great to see so many former players back to show support, for one of the biggest game of the year.

Back to the top

Alumn's at the game

Yeah, it was pretty cool seeing them there. I also saw Laskowski there as well, shook his hand and told him he brought us luck that day - He's all class.

~~(O/O)~~

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Alumn's at the game

we went to chili's in boca after the game and ended up hanging out with Meyers, Laz and Andy Rosas, it was a good time. We had the whole bar area chating FAU, which i'm sure pleased all of the diners there.
Back to the top

Alumn's at the game

Alumn's at the game

Bytor said

From the Post:

He (Faulk) currently is enrolled at FAU and plans to graduate in the spring with a degree in social science. Joining Faulk on the sideline were fellow alumni Casey McGahee, Antes Perkins, Josh Jenkins, Aaron Sanchez and Mark Myers.

Rest of the Article

Yeah, I saw Faulk strolling around. I'm sure he would have liked to get in there and kick some ass too.
Back to the top

Alumn's at the game

he looks like he's put on some weight huh? Nello that is
Back to the top
Control functions: