Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

good showing

Hello from Golden Panther Nation. Congrats on your win yesterday against our Sunbelt rival. Looks like you dominated since the start! We got our asses handed to us against PSU, no way to spin it we got embarrassed.

Anyways, I'm hoping we bounce back and hopefully this year's Shula Bowl will be important in deciding who represents teh SBelt this year.

Arkansas State looked very surprising against Texas…fluke or are they for real?
Back to the top

good showing

We went through the same thing last year it isn't fun but they made it. A team will either fall apart or gain a ton of self esteem and Cristobal doesn't seem like the type to let it fall apart. The fans never gave up on FAU and that plays a very big part in the whole scheme of things. No matter what your record is you just got to hang in there.

Oh yea as far as the Shula Bowl "forget about it"

Good luck the rest of the season
Back to the top

good showing

quijote said

Hello from Golden Panther Nation. Congrats on your win yesterday against our Sunbelt rival. Looks like you dominated since the start! We got our asses handed to us against PSU, no way to spin it we got embarrassed.

Anyways, I'm hoping we bounce back and hopefully this year's Shula Bowl will be important in deciding who represents teh SBelt this year.

Arkansas State looked very surprising against Texas…fluke or are they for real?

I don't think ASU's showing against Texas was a fluke. Let's see what ASU does against Memphis, SMU and Tennessee.
Back to the top

good showing

I want to join Quijote in congratulating your team. As for us....you know the story....I was in Happy Valley, and I must say it was an incredible experience for all of us there, the score notwithstanding....Again....good job!
Back to the top

good showing

FIUFanatic said

I want to join Quijote in congratulating your team. As for us….you know the story….I was in Happy Valley, and I must say it was an incredible experience for all of us there, the score notwithstanding….Again….good job!

Thanks! Penn State is a rough team for the Sun Belt to fight against (well, maybe not for Troy). I'm sure you guys aren't beating yourself up too much over the score. Our score against UF may be similar. Never know how these things are going to go.
Back to the top

good showing

FIUFanatic said

I want to join Quijote in congratulating your team. As for us….you know the story….I was in Happy Valley, and I must say it was an incredible experience for all of us there, the score notwithstanding….Again….good job!

Traveled to Clemson last year and the expereinece was unbelieveable - the game time atmosphere and seing their campus & Death Valley was an unvelieable experience, it definetely was worth the trip - Glad those that made the trip were abe to enjoy the themselves regarless of the outcome.
Back to the top

good showing

FIUFootballer
Panther Pride Member

Re: FAU
? Reply #3 on Today at 9:02am ?

Everyone has a shot at the Sun Belt title in any given year, all teams are pretty weak.

Remember, Owls are pajaros.

This is the same guy that keeps talking about the FAU Football program was a joke

What a guy

Back to the top

good showing

Hey Fanatic you guys are going to learn from the OOC games they help build character and make the team tougher. Plus the money isn't bad. Good luck see you at the Shula Bowl.
Back to the top

good showing

good showing

Talon said

FIUFootballer
Panther Pride Member

Re: FAU
? Reply #3 on Today at 9:02am ?

Everyone has a shot at the Sun Belt title in any given year, all teams are pretty weak.

Remember, Owls are pajaros.

This is the same guy that keeps talking about the FAU Football program was a joke

What a guy

Is there some other meaning to pajaros other than "bird" that I don't know about.

other pajaros are:
Hokies (turkey) VT
Cardinals-louisville
Eagles-Boston College

I say just leave these guys alone. They don't know anymore than anyone else. They're just blogers or armchair quarterbacks as they might be called prior to the internet. These blogers are frustrated and they seem to be taking it out on FAU and UM. It doesn't matter what they post on their board. The Owls (pajaros) will prove themselves.

BTW, speaking of VT, I watched the pregame show on ESPN this past Saturday, the tribute to VT. Great show!! Go Hokies!!!!!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

good showing

Agree ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: