Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OSU televised anywhere??

i thought since we won the mtsu game that the OSU game might get picked up by someone...has anyone heard any information...perhaps ESPN game plan adding late? satelite? anything??
Back to the top

OSU televised anywhere??

It isn't on ESPN Gameplan as of now. It might get picked up as we get closer to the weekend.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

OSU televised anywhere??

OSU televised anywhere??

None, and I seriously doubt anyone will pick it up.
Back to the top

OSU televised anywhere??

Is CSS not showing it locally in Boca. They showed like every away game last season.
Back to the top

OSU televised anywhere??

roscoeowl said

Is CSS not showing it locally in Boca. They showed like every away game last season.

Well by the looks of it on the FAU athletic website it shows none and even states it in the game notes. Atleast you can listen to the game on WMEN and FAUSPORTS.com

It does show that you guys are suppose to have 4 games televised though starting next week with Minnesota on ESPN 360 (Broadband) ,9/22 at UNT is TBA, 10/20 ULL and 11/24 at FIU on CSS. That is quite a few games so far to be shown and who knows there might more to be picked up latter down the road. I would check your website on a regular basis to see if anything has changed.

Again the OSU game is nowhere to be seen on TV not even back not even here in Oklahoma.
Back to the top

OSU televised anywhere??

wolfpoke74 said

roscoeowl said

Well by the looks of it on the FAU athletic website it shows none and even states it in the game notes. Atleast you can listen to the game on WMEN and FAUSPORTS.com

It does show that you guys are suppose to have 4 games televised though starting next week with Minnesota on ESPN 360 (Broadband) ,9/22 at UNT is TBA, 10/20 ULL and 11/24 at FIU on CSS. That is quite a few games so far to be shown and who knows there might more to be picked up latter down the road. I would check your website on a regular basis to see if anything has changed.

Again the OSU game is nowhere to be seen on TV not even back not even here in Oklahoma.

yeah, the gamenotes also haev Middle tennessee's roster still, so so much for that ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: