Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU at Louisville tonight on ESPN

This one could get ugly in a hurry. It is nice to have an SBC team playing in front of a national audience on Thursday night, but Louisville is the last team that an SBC opponent wants to face on ESPN Thursday Night Football.

Louisville never seems to come out flat and they always play great on Thursday's. Remember when they beat FSU about 4 years ago to really make a name for themselves?

I am going to follow this one because it is an SBC team and one that I actually like. However, I think it is going to be a long night for MTSU.

Prediction: Louisville 49 MTSU 14

I wish MTSU the best of luck.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

remember when we played louisville 2 or so years ago? that got ugly faster than fast!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Dont get ahead of yourself too fast guys. Remember what happend to Michigan last week! Anyone can beat anyone.
Back to the top

Louisville won't slip up like Michigan and I hate to say it, but App. State is a better team than MTSU.

App. State beat Michigan with speed and execution. Louisville wins the speed match-up with MTSU. It won't be close.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

OUCH!!! LOUISVILLE SCORED ON THE FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME!!!! IT TOOK A TOTAL OF 18 SECONDS!!!!

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

21-14 Louisville in the first...MTSU looks strong on Offense people. Go Blue Raiders...make the Sun Belt look strong!
Back to the top

The MTSU offense looks good, but the defense is getting waxed. It is now 28-14 in the first. GO MTSU!!!

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

28-21 still in the first. MTSU is putting up a fight.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

OMG! The game with Louisville (#8 team in the country) is at halftime with MTSU and MTSU is only trailing by 3 points!!!!!!!! 38-35 ??? Did we really play that well against them or did they get a bunch of injured players back? What's the difference tonight with MTSU? Cuz we are gonna need it on Saturday vs OSU! (And I may just need to change my prediction vs OSU in favor of an FAU win!)
Back to the top

People on the OSU board are starting to react to the MTSU/Louisville game. I sense some people starting to re-think their predictions of a 40 point win for OSU this weekend.

As for MTSU, the announcers mentioned that the o-line is entirely makeshift. They either really sucked for the FAU game or else FAU's defense is just that good because MTSU is on fire tonight.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top
Control functions: