Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ OSU FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

Here we go. Time for this weeks predictions.

I am not sure what to think about OSU. I really thought that they would play closer against UGA. I think FAU will keep this game failry close with the play of great defense and a solid offensive attack that will rely heavily on the run. Even so, it won't be enough to pull off a win in Cowboy Country.

Fearless prediction: OSU 31 FAU 17

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

i still think we can keep this team under 24 points with our d. Who honestly doesn't believe that?

I think our offense is still very shaky at best. the receivers and rusty didn't mix well last week and were thin now. I hope we can put up 20 points and hold OSU to 17.

Owls 20 OSU 17
Back to the top

FAU 24 OSU 23

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

I am torn on this one. I think we are much improved from last year, but I am not sure OSU is any worse than they were last year. They whipped us 48-8, but I remember that we played with them for good while, but our offense could not control the ball at all so the defense got tired.

If our offense can just move the ball a little to give the D some rest, it could be interesting.

OSU 34 Owls 20 I would love for Exit to be right on this one. Go Owls!!!
Back to the top

Originally, I would have called it a close game with us winning it 24-21. BUT.. bearing in mind all the current situations I am predicting a loss 14-21. I also wish FAUTuba or Exit's predictions will outlive mine. Give em hell OWLS!!
Back to the top

Our "D" needs to dictate the tone of the game with hard hitting and aggressive play, I hope OSU wins the toss and we give them a solid 3 and out. Maybe that will light a fire in the "O" s belly.

"Beware The Deadly Talons of The Mighty Owls"

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

fauowl said

I am torn on this one. I think we are much improved from last year, but I am not sure OSU is any worse than they were last year. They whipped us 48-8, but I remember that we played with them for good while, but our offense could not control the ball at all so the defense got tired.

If our offense can just move the ball a little to give the D some rest, it could be interesting.

OSU 34 Owls 20 I would love for Exit to be right on this one. Go Owls!!!

FAUOwl is right about this one. The defense is good but if they spend too much time on the field, no matter how good they are they're going to get tired and burn out. I don't know if the offense can stay on the field long enough.

I hope they run the ball and chew up minutes every drive and score.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I'm going with 30 - 21 FAU ;D
Back to the top

OSU 28
FAU 17
Back to the top

As much of a homer as I am, I do not think our line's are physical enough to beat OSU. FAU will hang with them longer this year, and hopefully make it a close one, but I cant see our running game controlling the ball and Rusty and his now 3 receivers aren't there yet. :-/

OSU 34
FAU 17

Lets go OWLS!!
Back to the top
Control functions: