Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU - UF Check IN

FAU - UF Check IN

Who's all going???

I have my room and my tixx and cant wait. After last nights MTSU - Louisville Game, i am excited to see if we can run with the gators… Trying to think positive…

I havent been to gainsville in a while, will be interesting to experiance it again…

Peyton
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

I'm in too. We've had our room booked in G'ville since April. Can't wait!!!

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

I'd like to go. Does anyone have a recommendation on what hotels to try and book in Gainesville. I'm assuming most are sold out by now. What surrounding cities are there to stay in that aren't more than a 1/2 hour from the stadium?
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

I'm going, hopefully I can get tickets from fau but im not holding my breath since im a student. Will be staying in my brother's dorm, he'll preobably have to end up getting tickets for me and some friends.
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

I will be there also. It would be awesome if we could get a win seeing as my birthday is the 16th. I will be on the gator's side though cause my buddy's gettin me a student ticket. Never been to gainsville, or a real big college game, so Im excited either way.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

That's it? Four people posted they are going to the UF game? There has to be more than that!?!

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

Yes, I am going-haven't booked a room or purchased tickets (although I can purchase 2 because of my season tics). I am a terrible procrastinator, but I would like to know where the Owl faithful plan to congregate.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

Well depending on what happens I will be going either with the band….or I will just drive up there myself and use family members tickets (most of my family and close family friends are gators)…..but either way I'm going!!!

AEA
Back to the top

FAU - UF Check IN

I'll be there :D
Back to the top
Control functions: