Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

A tale of two games...

Okay after reading another thread I think you guys are a little too high on yourself.

Let's look at the facts.

1) FAU beat us fair and square.

2) We played much better against Louisville, a team that is precieved to be much better than FAU, MT, or any Sunbelt team for that matter.

3) The momentum was shifting in our game when an unexperienced QB made a bad decision on 3rd down and threw a pic.

4) FAU is yet to play again after the first game so a lot is still left to see.

Now consider this…

1) Last year we scraped a 1 point victory against a winless FIU team and then dominated every other Sun Belt team aside from Troy and it took a major colapse against Troy to keep us from being undefeated in the Belt.

2) Despite the FAU victory, Rusty Smith did not play like you would expect considering his experice. He overthrew and underthrew multiple balls when he wasn't under any pressure.

3) FAU benefited twice from having a horrible kicking game. A terrible 20 yard punt that came down on one of our special teamers resulted in a turnover and a kickoffoff that came up significantly short resulting in a muffed return. This was definitely our KR's fault, but it was also a completely unforced error.

4) Our offense had a much easier time moving the ball in the 4th quarter running the same wide open offense that we ran the entire game against Louisville.

5) To the poster who said that Appy St. was a better team than MT, I think we're seeing today, not to take anything away from Appy, that Michigan was a totally overrated team this year and while it was still a huge accomplishment for Appy, they didn't beat a traditional Michigan team.

In closing, FAU was clearly the better team on the day the game was played. If FAU is truly the better team overall this year, which is debatable whether or not you choose to admit it, is yet to be seen. Even if FAU is actually the better team, it should be clear that MT was a different team against Louisville than we were against FAU. The season is young and it's too early for FAU fans to exhault their own team as a conference leader, just as it's too early for you guys to call MT a bottom of the barrell conference team. Our Louisville game and your OSU game will tell a little more about our two teams, but not until we both get into the meat of our confernce schedule. Don't forget the fact that last year we beat Arkansas State by 28 who beat Troy by a touchdown and we turned around a lost to Troy by 1 point. The parity in the Sunbelt may be the greatest of all D1A conferences. There's a long season ahead of both MT and FAU.

Good luck with the rest of your season, the only way to gauruntee yourself an outright conference championship is to go undefeated. Lose one game and you're at huge risk at sharing the conference title.
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

It is time to let it go...YOU LOST!
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

A tale of two games...

YOU LOST - Go back to your board. We can start this up again next year.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

Put lipstick on that pig and she is still a MTSU coed…

YOU LOST, YOU SUCK, MAYBE NEXT YEAR!
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

HOTEL said

I have never heard that before…that is a good one!!!
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

hotel said

YOU LOST, YOU SUCK, MAYBE NEXT YEAR!
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

1) From what I saw, MT has FAU beat in the coed department, but then again, maybe I'd get a better look at your coeds if your students cared about your football team, I saw better looking MT coeds in Fort Lauderdale than FAU.

Football aside, and we all know we are different teams on different days…

But are you kidding about the quality of women??? At the game this year the only MTSU "coeds" I saw were 250+ lb Roseanne Barr lookin' old ladies. I don't know what you like in a woman but damn man are you on drugs?

I have been to MTSU for a game and while the "coeds" there are younger and thinner, (200lbs) they are all apple cheeked, gap toothed, pasty white, with that " shucks I'm from Tennessee and I'm so stupid" look.

But then again you look at the guys in the MTSU crowd and they do seem to be a perfect fit for them.

Live long and multiply MTSU fans. Just keep your genes in the "shallow end" of the pool please.
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

HOTEL said

1) From what I saw, MT has FAU beat in the coed department, but then again, maybe I'd get a better look at your coeds if your students cared about your football team, I saw better looking MT coeds in Fort Lauderdale than FAU.

Football aside, and we all know we are different teams on different days…

But are you kidding about the quality of women??? At the game this year the only MTSU "coeds" I saw were 250+ lb Roseanne Barr lookin' old ladies. I don't know what you like in a woman but damn man are you on drugs?

I have been to MTSU for a game and while the "coeds" there are younger and thinner, (200lbs) they are all apple cheeked, gap toothed, pasty white, with that " shucks I'm from Tennessee and I'm so stupid" look.

But then again you look at the guys in the MTSU crowd and they do seem to be a perfect fit for them.

Live long and multiply MTSU fans. Just keep your genes in the "shallow end" of the pool please.

As far as at the FAU game clearly you didn't see the row of 6 or 7 of the players girlfriends.

I'm not sure how to post pictures on this board, but I'd be more than happy to provide you with proof.
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

MTSUPiKapp,

Florida Atlantic beat us fair and square. They had the better game plan and executed much better than we did. They deserved to win.

And regarding hot women, you should've seen the FAU dance team and all the young women in the red shirts over in the endzone on the opposite side from where our section was. They have some really nice looking women down there.
Back to the top

A tale of two games...

why is this thread in exsistence?

NEXT…….
Back to the top
Control functions: