Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lick Our Wounds And Move On

Minnesota next week. Owls fly in a no cry zone. Lets regroup and tear the heads off the Gophers!

Go Owls!!!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

The players know that there is room for improvements on all fronts - good teams find a way to bounce back.
Back to the top

They will ;)
Back to the top

It's over, work on the mistakes, improve and let's focus on MN. I know we looked bad against OSU but I still believe if the offense can find a way to move the ball the defense will be there to keep us in the game. The question is whether the offense can move the ball, the receivers have to get better to give the running game a chance to keep their defense honest, if that doesn't happen we could have a long day against MN also.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Yup tough loss, but what can you do but move on. Next weeks game should be a better game than this past one, and besides its a home game baby!
Back to the top

I think we have been pointing to this game for over one year now as our best chance to win our first game against a BCS team!! Hopefully we're right.
Back to the top

It is a game that can be won, but we have to do a better job of protecting the pigskin.
Back to the top
Control functions: