Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Good luck against Minny next weekend!

I think you guys will win that one. The Golden Gophers look like crap this year. No reason to expect anything less than a win in that one. It would be really good for the conference to pick up a win there.
Back to the top

We will need to have a much better start then we did against Ok. St.. Good luck against LSU!! Make another good showing.
Back to the top

Bytor said

We will need to have a much better start then we did against Ok. St.. Good luck against LSU!! Make another good showing.

We'll need more than luck to have even a good showing against LSU. They'll probably do to us what Oklahoma did to North Texas. LSU beat the #9 team in the country 48-7 and has the nation's #1 ranked defense.
Back to the top

RaiderInTheZone said

Bytor said

We'll need more than luck to have even a good showing against LSU. They'll probably do to us what Oklahoma did to North Texas. LSU beat the #9 team in the country 48-7 and has the nation's #1 ranked defense.

Get out of the LSU game without injuries and you guys can go on a run. It appears after the Louisville game you could play with Virginia and Memphis.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I want to say good game and want to wish you well throughout the rest of your season.

Back to the top

Thanks for the well wishes. This week there will be no problem firing up the guys…I'm guessing they won't be hearing how good they are this week. Also Minnesota won last week..so hopefully their coach won't be yelling as much. Plus if they stay closer down by Dolphin Stadium, they might find a few more distractions!!
Anyone want to volunteer to take the Gophers to Tootsie's on Friday Night??

Good luck to MTSU and all other Sun Belt teams in the OOC schedule, any win helps us all.
Back to the top

wolfpoke74 said

I want to say good game and want to wish you well throughout the rest of your season.

Thanks, I wish we could have given you guys a better game. Go fight for the Big 12.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

U Minn is practicing in a heated indoor practice facility to simulate So Florida climate.

That doesn't sound very green!!!! Who is paying the power bill?

http://www.theledger.com/article/20070909/APS/70909080

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I don't believe that can be replicated unless they practice in a steam bath.
Back to the top

I agree with that Talon. We have had a very dry summer up here this year. We had almost no rain the entire month of August in this part of the state. The 90+ deg temperatures felt very comfortable to me, a Floridian, who is accustom to very hot weather and high humidity. The humidity makes all the difference in the world. They can turn the heat up all they want in that practice facility. When they step into that 90%+ humidity when they get off the plane, they'll know there in trouble. Hopefully, maybe it will rain the day of the game or the night before and get that humidity way up.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: