Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Apology to FAU fans

I wanted to take the time to apologize for my posts last night. I'd been drinking a whole bunch with some friends and I was way out of it. I was reminded today by my friends that I should check out your board and read the stuff I posted. I can't believe some of the things I said. I barely remember what happened yesterday. Wow. I feel terrible about the things I said. I am in shock that I could stoop so low to say the things I said.

Next time I decide to go drinking with friends, I'll make sure to stay away from the computer when doing so. I feel really bad about that. You guys didn't deserve that. You have a really good up-and-coming program.

I was in Fort Lauderdale for the game and had one of the best weekends of my life. I've never been to a beach. I've never seen the ocean. I actually inquired about some jobs in recreation down there because I really didn't want to leave I loved the area so much. The only thing I didn't like about the trip was the game. I wished we would've played better but FAU beat us fair and square. The Owls were the better team. You guys have some really cool fans. I got some compliments from your younger college-aged fans for the overalls I was wearing to the game. They thought it was cool.

You guys have a really good football team. I'm impressed at how well you've come along in such a short time, and you deserve a better home than Lockhart Stadium. That place doesn't seem to suit the type of program that Florida Atlantic is building down there.

Again, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for allowing an overconsumption of alcohol to muddle my thinking and for allowing myself to leave the opportunity open to use my drunken rage to verbally abuse someone even if it's on a messageboard. It wasn't right. I wish you guys the best of luck, and I hope you continue to represent the Sun Belt well.
Back to the top

Apology to FAU fans

Apology to FAU fans

No sweat BRP, its like waking up the next morning going what the heck did I do last night and who the heck are you. At least we know your obnoxious when your drunk. Be cool and good luck the rest of the season ;)
Back to the top

Apology to FAU fans

No bad feelings from me BRP. I actually enjoyed the energy you brought last night. You brought some fun to a depressing night of football.
Back to the top

Apology to FAU fans

Apology accepted BRP. Have a great rest of the season.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Apology to FAU fans

No problem BRP. It can happen to the best of us. Best of luck the rest of the season.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Apology to FAU fans

BOLOGNA!…The only reason you are apologizing is because we now know who you are. It does not change the fact that you are a racist. Did you get that little speech from Mel Gibson, your both full of crap! Like I also posed in another thread, your a puss, that talks big when your thousands of miles away, but now that we know who you are, your a freaking coward. Go get your white hood or Nazi uniform on so you can grow some balls back.

P.S. Oh and by the way…No I am not "Black or Cuban" freaking coward
Back to the top

Apology to FAU fans

faudiehard said

BOLOGNA!…The only reason you are apologizing is because we now know who you are. It does not change the fact that you are a racist. Did you get that little speech from Mel Gibson, your both full of crap! Like I also posed in another thread, your a puss, that talks big when your thousands of miles away, but now that we know who you are, your a freaking coward. Go get your white hood or Nazi uniform on so you can grow some balls back.

P.S. Oh and by the way…No I am not "Black or Cuban" freaking coward

I don't expect you to believe me. I just know how things went the other night. I drank alot and woke up the next morning hung over. I was told to check out the FAU board on the OSU/FAU Game Thread and see some of the stuff I posted, and I when I did I was like "Did I post that?" I don't guess you drink, and that's cool. I don't normally except in social situations.

I don't expect you to accept my apology, but I do stand behind the fact that if I was sober Saturday, I would not have gotten on this board and posted the things I did.

I have many friends who are African-American, white, Hispanic, you name it. I am far from racist though I guess when drunk I really don't know what I'm saying.

Again, best of luck the rest of the season.
Back to the top

Apology to FAU fans

Relax BRP, it took some guts to come here and apologize. That is appreciated. Have a good week.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: