Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Ebay Auction

Add topic

CollegeJersey.com the premier source for college game used/worn jerseys on the internet is having an auction on ebay, check out the link! Up for bid is a game used FAU football as well as football jerseys, soccer jerseys and a basketball jersey.

Check out their store site as well for more FAU game used/worn jerseys.

Link to FAU Jersey ebay.com

Back to the top

FAU Ebay Auction

FAU Ebay Auction

If you search Florida Atlantic on the main ebay search you can get there from there as I see the link I gave you won't get you there. :-[ Though the store site works! :)
Back to the top

FAU Ebay Auction

I modified the links above, they should work now.
Back to the top

FAU Ebay Auction

Bytor said

I modified the links above, they should work now.

Not exactly the 2nd link was working well and still is as the 1st link (the auction page) is not working and won't let you go through like that . You have it searching college jersey that is the seller (collegejersey.com) as that why I stated go to search florida atlantic on the ebay search. As the link I posted at first for the seller didn't work it wouldn't let me link it and go to that page for some reason. They have some cool stuff on there and I think that game used wilson football made especially for FAU football was a pretty good deal, I probably consider getting it it I was a big diehard FAU fan.

FAU - Store.Ebay.com

Here is the url link for the auction if you copy and paste in you browser I found out it will work. It seems to be too long to link it here, Bytor you might have better luck than I did. I wanted to check to see if anyone had made any bids since I posted it it up I see noone of yet. Now maybe since I told them how and how to get there they might be able to get there and check it out and consider plus maybe you can fix the link. Again like I said I really thought that football is nice and to me that football would be worth the price if your a diehard FAU football as the starting price is $50 and even with shipping $11 making it at $61 is still a great deal.

I thought about posting this thread in the football forum because it had football in it but didn't as they had other than football realated items as well. Guess I'll pass it on there as well!….na I see I getting some interest so far in this thread I'll wait and maybe latter as I check the auction to see if anybody had bid before it ends.

Back to the top

FAU Ebay Auction

I thought I had tried the link and it worked fine - it's definetely not working now ::)

I made an adjust the the other link above (Should work)- Proboards have a hard time with long URL links :P

I just ee-modified the link in the first post and it should be working now.
Back to the top
Control functions: