Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Second best team in Florida is

USF.

If there special teams wasn't a joke they never would've seen OT last night.

This will be a real test for us when we match up against them in a few weeks.
Back to the top

where did you get this information? Do you have a link?
Back to the top

I watched the game while listening to ours and they were all over Auburn. They secondary of USF was in there face all night long. This looks like a much improved team from last year.
Back to the top

I watched the end of the game and I agree, we're in for a long haul with them. Though they may overlook us, which would be nice.

The kicker may have shanked a few during the game but when it came down to clutch time, he nailed it…and the he went straight to the sidelines to puke in the bushes! I felt bad for the kid that they had a camera pointed right at him while he was purging his dinner but I'm sure he doesn't care about that today.

Nonetheless, I am very happy for USF, I hope they continue to win games and show everybody that Florida isn't just the big 3 anymore. If they're still having an amazing season by game time with us, we should see a ton of fans at the game, which would be nice. Lockhart hasn't had a decent atmosphere since the Colgate game!
Back to the top

That game should bring a load to Lockfart. I agree that changes take time but the "other" programs in Florida will continue to grow. ;)
Back to the top

Have to go with USF. FSU and Miami are pathetic. Heck, USF might give UF a run for their money.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

And somehow we're not ranked…

Seriously, what do you have to be get ranked in these polls if you don't have a traditionally recognizable name? The bias is downright disgusting, particularly the coaches poll.

You might have a decent chance for our game, we tend to have issues putting away the games that we're "supposed" to win. It won't be easy though, especially after the OK state disaster. Strange since I was really expecting alot out of FAU this year, maybe even an SBC championship. The lack of offensive production just really killed the stellar effort that the d put out, they can't do everything out there.
Back to the top

Don't worry, USF *will* be ranked by the end of the season.
Back to the top

I rememeber when UF had a hard time getting into the top 25 (respect) - it'll happen for USF, just keep winning.
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

USF.

If there special teams wasn't a joke they never would've seen OT last night.

This will be a real test for us when we match up against them in a few weeks.

test is putting it nicely…

that team is very strong…big, athletic…quick in the skilled positions…good quarterback…

we better Hope for our best game, no errors or mental mistakes…and that they turn the ball over 3-4 times…if that happens, we may be in the game…
The team i saw beat Auburn is LEGIT…
Back to the top
Control functions: