Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gophers board.

Here is a link to an active minnesota gopher board.
http://p218.ezboard.com/bthehole84398

They are not the most optimistic fans
Back to the top

Gophers board.

They don't have much reason to be optimistic, you guys can pull this one off convincingly if you bring your A game.
Back to the top

Gophers board.

yeah im hoping coach S gets uor guys pumped for this one. We need to get our first victory against a bcs school even if it is just minn. Hey great win for the bulls brazinbull
Back to the top

Gophers board.

Gophers board.

Hey dusky where you at. Lets go http://p218.ezboard.com/bthehole84398
Back to the top

Gophers board.

Here are a few more boards for the Gophers

I was to lazy to copy & paste the three seperate board links.

Back to the top

Gophers board.

They are not the most talkative fans.
Back to the top

Gophers board.

roscoeowl said

They are not the most talkative fans.

not much to talk about from what i hear…defense is giving up too many points and they are struggling on offense…

wait are we talking about Minnesota of FAU?

he he he…

Back to the top

Gophers board.

roscoeowl said

Hey dusky where you at. Lets go http://p218.ezboard.com/bthehole84398

Ok, I am going in tonight. It's hard to talk smack when your team just lost 42 - 6 but what the heck, MN doesn't seem like they have much of a team this year.

I truley believe we can win this game. Offense has to come alive and CATCH THE DANG BALL!!!

BTW…I registered over at the OSU board but I didn't get my confirmation until today @ 1am. Consider myself lucky I guess.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Gophers board.

Most of the serious Minnesota discussion in done on the Rivals Premium Board – it has more than doubled in numbers since the change in coaches both due to the quality of the recruiting info and the continued decay of the free forums (including the Rivals free board).

If you really think that Minnesota is a bottom dweller and you want to show your class, the Gopher Hole site is where you should head. The Scout Board is a unvisited waste land & the Star-Tribune & radio boards house mostly Viking fans, the Iowa and Wisconsin fans that moved to the Cities to find work and several Gopher fans that have been booted off all the other boards.

The official GophersSports.com site will have any background and game notes you may want to see.

If you don't mind, while you are over there I'll just stay here and talk ball with the friendly realists I met before :-)
Back to the top

Gophers board.

dwginne said

Most of the serious Minnesota discussion in done on the Rivals Premium Board – it has more than doubled in numbers since the change in coaches both due to the quality of the recruiting info and the continued decay of the free forums (including the Rivals free board).

If you really think that Minnesota is a bottom dweller and you want to show your class, the Gopher Hole site is where you should head. The Scout Board is a unvisited waste land & the Star-Tribune & radio boards house mostly Viking fans, the Iowa and Wisconsin fans that moved to the Cities to find work and several Gopher fans that have been booted off all the other boards.

The official GophersSports.com site will have any background and game notes you may want to see.

If you don't mind, while you are over there I'll just stay here and talk ball with the friendly realists I met before :-)

Went over to the Gopherhole then I read your post. I hate that style board, not very user friendly. Didn't talk smack just gave a realistic opinion and see what the response is.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: